Travel Insurance is the best way to protect your trip investment from the unexpected. We realize that travelling is an exciting experience and anything can happen while you are away from home. Travel insurance makes sure you don’t lose money and are always protected. AdventureRepubliq has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance. You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from 140 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers and intrepid families with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, lost baggage, trip cancellation and over 150 adventure activities + more.
You can use the widget below to find an insurance plan for your trip:
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with a great cover, 24-hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need
WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from 140 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomad’s prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most
Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance
All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly. World Nomads travel insurance has been designed by travellers for travellers, to help you explore your boundaries.
HOW TO MAKE AN INSURANCE CLAIM WITH WORLD NOMADS
All insurance companies have terrible online reviews. This is usually because the traveller didn’t read the wording of the policy and assumed something was covered when it wasn’t. It is very, very important that you read the requirements for making a claim.
For that matter, you should read your whole policy. reading is the only way you will know what is and is not covered! If you have questions, call World Nomads. They are very helpful in explaining their policies! Local numbers are on their website!
Also, keep these two points in mind:
- Document all your stuff. Travel insurance companies follow a simple rule: no proof, no reimbursement. If you want to make a claim, you’ll need to prove (a) that you bought something (keep all your purchase receipts if you have them), (b) that it was there with you, and (c) that it was stolen. To that end, before u go on any trip, take a photo of your bag and its contents before u leave so u have time-stamped photo with you and your staff. If anything is stolen, be sure you file a police report too as companies will ask for that!
- Document your illness. If you get sick, keep all your paperwork and receipts. The more information and documents you have, the easier it will be to get reimbursed!