Unique 5Days/4Nights Nyerere National Park
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 90 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:5 Day(s)
- Tanzania Safari Tours
- Camping & Stargazing Tours
- National Parks & Sanctuaries Tours
- Safari Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Dar es Salaam
- Kisarawe District Council
- Chole Secondary School
- Mloka village
- Mtemere Gate
- Lake Manze
- Lake Tagalala
- Selous Grave
- Dar es Salaam
Airport/Hotel or where you are stayingFrom: To:
7:30 AM 8:00 AM
Airport/Hotel or where you stayingFrom: To:
1:00 PM 2:00 PM
- Age Range 5 - 89 (Years Old)
-Toyota land cruiser 4x4(open roof) with sliding windows for every on board for the game drive
-Boat safari along Rufiji River
-Mloka village tour at the boundary of Nyerere National Park
-Full day game drives
-Walking Safari with an armed ranger and the bushman
Nyerere National Park(formally Selous game reserve), Africa's largest game reserve and one of the favourite game viewing ares in Africa continent covering an area of 54,000 square kilometers comprise of a vast wilderness with forest, grassy,mountains ang open woodlands. This reserved wa named after Frederick Selous who was great Hunter and explorer and relatively undisturd by human impact. Today the boundaries of this Nyerere National Park are being properly established but acording to source it is believed that thia park will ecompass the photographic sector in the northen part of the reserve and stretch out all the way to the wilderness ares of River Rufiji to the south. The beauty of the park is matched by the quality of a safari here; boating, walking, fly camping compliment standard game drving in thriving wildlife areas. This is an outrageously good safari park and essential component of any southern circuit itinerary.
Meet and pick up at 07:30am, drive to Nyerere National Park (formally the Selous game reserve) about 220kms which takes approx. 4 hours. Upon your arrival in Selous Ngalawa Campsite/Ngalawa Tented Camp, a quick prepared hot lunch with our chef, rest a little bit and wondering the forest around the camp with different species and monkeys. And at 16:00am going on Boat safari with skipper/guide through mighty Rufiji river watching Hippos, crocodiles, elephants and other animals which drift here for a water drink till sunset, dinner and overnight at Selous Ngalawa campsite/Selous Ngalawa Tented Camp. Meals plan: (Lunch/Dinner).
After breakfast at 07:00am going for the full day game drive with you packed lunch, plentiful plan game drives and observing abundance of wildlife such as wild dogs, Buffalos, waterbucks, Kudus, Impalas, giraffes, zebras, lions, and etc. till sunset, dinner and overnight at Selous Ngalawa Campsite/Selous Ngalawa Tented Camp. (Meals plan: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
After breakfast 06:30am going for a full day game drive with packed lunch, served at the picnic site and proceed with the game drive till the sunset to explore about the animals as you drive along side of Rufiji river and others inner areas. Dinner and overnight at Selous Ngalawa Campsite/Selous Ngalawa Tented Camp. Meals Plan: (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Pre-breakfast walking safari with an armed ranger 06:30am and bushman for 2 hours only this a touch with nature in different style, then back to the camp at 08:30am for full breakfast rest wondering and walking watching primate including the yellow baboons, blue monkeys, velvet monkeys etc, and birds as well. Take hot lunch and proceed with Mloka village tour to explore more about the Ndengereko tibe traditional and cultures, dancing fishing methods and back to Selous Ngalawa Campsite/Selous Ngalawa Tented Camp. Meals Plan: (full breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
After your breakfast at 08:30am leisure drive back to Dar es Salaam with packed lunch via villages along the way sightseeing via several villages on the way, depends on the location of drop-off; that is to Airport/Hotel or Ferry terminal to Zanzibar. End of the trip
|Selous Tanzania||4||Camping||Selous Ngalawa Camp||Unrated||Shared|
- Selous Ngalawa camp has the running water
- Nice camping ground
- Kitchen hygenic
- Fabulous view of the almight Rufiji river
- If you prefer to sleep on the tents or tented rooms is posible
- Alocated to Park boundering of Nyerere National Park
-We have the team of excellent, professinal and friendly driver guides and cooks for several years in the field.
- All our driver guides speak English, knowledgeable in botany and zoolo
- Meals prepared for both Non vegetarin and vegetarian
- Clients are able to order any kind of meald interested if they are dietary according to their Special diet
- Travel insurance
- Jeep & 4WD
-We have the fleet of Toyota land cruisers cattegorised into the following below:
1:Short wheel bases: 6 seaters
2: Long base extended: 8 seaters
-The first day upon arrival after short rest meet with our guide for briefing about your trip the day after
- If you prefer to walk around down town, you will be accompaned by one our guide
- A guide to walk with city tour through interesting places and historical areas
- Visas upo arrival
- Medical and travel insurance
- Landing fees
- The first night and the last after your trip
- Safari Moja Matata work with those Hotel, Lodges and Camps that have proven to uphold the health of our Clients and practices in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, Tanzania Ministry of Health and Tanzania Tourist Board.
- All of our stuffs including driver guides, cooks and porters are all vaccinated COVID 19 and this is safest and most secure option.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 90 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
-Safari Moja Matata work with those Hotel, Lodges and Camps that have proven to uphold the health of our Clients and practices in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, Tanzania Ministry of Health and Tanzania Tourist Board. -All of our stuffs including driver guides, cooks and porters are all vaccinated COVID 19 and this is safest and most secure option.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 7 day(s) prior departure