The Big Five Parks In 5 Days
- Days 07 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 169,000.00
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:7 Day(s)
- Tanzania Safari Tours
- Jeep & 4WD Tours
- LGBTQ Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Photography Tours
- Safari Tours
- Volunteer and Educational Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Womens Adventures Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Partially Guided
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Tarangire National Park
- Serengeti National Park
- Lake Manyara
Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Age Range 5 - 100 (Years Old)
This safari includes the most popular parks in the Northern Circuit. View the animals and fantastic landscapes in a 4×4 safari vehicle with open rooftops for you to get the ultimate safari experience. This is a small group safari with a maximum of 6 travelers per vehicle, all with window seats. The safari lasts 7 days and includes meals, accommodation, park fees, and visits to Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire National Park.
Arrival at kilimanjaro airport. We will meet you at the airport and drive you to Springlands hotel in Moshi for overnight stay.
After breakfast we drive to Tarangire, a spectacular park during the dry season. This park is spectacular during the dry season, when many migratory wildlife species return to the permanent waters of the Tarangire River. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebra, elephant, eland and oryx gather to stay in Tangier until the rains begin when they migrate back to good grazing areas. Overnight at the hotel in karatu.
The drive to Serengeti national park via Olduvai Gorge (an optional 15-minute stop) takes 3 to 4 hours. Olduvai Gorge is an archaeological site located in the eastern plains of the Serengeti, where the first human fossils were first discovered for the first time. It has an amazing landscape that is the result of the same tectonic forces that created the Great Rift Valley millions of years ago. You will spend the night in a luxury camp or lodge in the heart of the Serengeti.
After breakfast, venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti for another day of Serengeti for another day of game viewing in the park. With a picnic lunch by your side, take your time exploring this world heritage site, where the largest concentration of animals in the world still roam free! You will spend another unforgettable night in the heart of Serengeti. A walking or night safari is possible as an option.
After breakfast, drive to the Ngorongoro crater for a game drive inside the crater. Safari inside the crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhinos and proud lions. As well as proud lions. There are many colorful flamingos and a variety of water birds. Other animals you can see are leopard, cheetah, hyena, and other animals, Hyena, other members of the antelope family and small mammals. At the end of the day, you will drive to your luxury camp next to Ngorongoro for the night.
Depart camp after a delicious breakfast for Lake Manyara, near the rift valley. A variety of ecosystems including acacia forests, grassy plains, a swampy delta and of course the vast lake. This diversity attracts a wide variety of mammals, birds and wildlife. Lake Manyara is also home to rare tree-climbing lions. The park offers excellent game viewing opportunities: buffalo, impala, giraffe, warthogs, hippos and many elephants roam around the lake. You will also see several monkey areas. Return to the hotel in Moshi.
Transfer to kilimanjaro airport. (possibility to extend by a stay in Zanzibar or day trips).
- Airport Transfer
- Jeep & 4WD
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Moshit
- Bush lunch in the Serengeti
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicleswith viewing roofs
- A professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- Extra Services
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 30 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Tanzania Wildlife Adventures
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.