Tarangire/Ngorongoro/LakeManyara National Park
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 60 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:3 Day(s)
- Safari Tours
- Tanzania Safari Tours
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Lake Manyara National Park
Airport/Hotel or where you are stayingFrom: To:
7:30 AM 8:00 AM
Airport/Hotel or where you stayingFrom: To:
4:30 PM 6:00 PM
- Age Range 5 - 89 (Years Old)
Tarangire National Park
- Land of giants-herds of elephants and massive baobab trees
- Over 550 different of bird species-migratory and permanent
- The Tarangire river
- Abundant biodiversity
- Visit the largest unbroken caldera on the earth
- Home to the Africa's big five
- Witness Maasai tribesmen living among wild animals
Lake Manyara National Park
- The Lake Manyara with flocks of water birds such as flamingos, pelicans and etc.
- The hot spring
- Tree climbing lions
For 3 days safari to Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro crater and Lake Manyara National Park its ,your chance to spot the big five
After breakfast at 07:00am pick up and drive with packed lunch to Tarangire National Park famous for the large herds of elephant and buffalo, predators, zebras and over 350 different species of birds, game drive till late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Eileen's tree Lodge (Meals: Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast 07:00am drive and descend down the crater floor. You may be lucky enough to see the rare black rhino, elephant and lion, leopard and hyena, as well as large herds of zebra and wildebeest, antelope, gazelle, hippo, and flocks of greater and lesser flamingo all, take the lunch at the picnic site while you watch a family of hippo play. In the late afternoon drive back to Eileen's tree lodge for dinner and overnight. (Meals plan: Breakfast/Lunch /Dinner)
After breakfast at 07:30am drive to Lake Manyara National Park which occupies about 330sq. kms and proceed with the game drive with packed lunch watching tree climbing lions, hippos, giraffes, buffalos, impalas hyenas and more. And visits the hot spring, late afternoon drive back to Arusha. (Meals plan: (Breakfast and Lunch) End of the trip
|Karatu ngorongoro||2||Lodge||Eileen's tree lodge||2||Shared|
Safari Moja Matata picks up all our Clients from the Airport/Hotel/ferry terminal or any other upon arrival and drop them off at the end of the tour commenced.
We have excellent professinal driver guides specialist in botany and zoology for several years.
All of our meals is usually catered by professional cook who is specialist of non vegetarian and vegetarian, and its posible to order any kind of food you need.
- Jeep & 4WD
Transport will involves the following related to:
- The date of arrival and transfer to the Hotel
- The date when you start safari
- The last day from safari to drop you at the Hotel
- On the first day after a short rest meet with our friendly driver guide for briefing about your trip.
- If clients want a short walking around the town, he/she will be guided .
- All the park enty fees
- Full board accommodation
- Toyota land cruiser 4x4(open roof)
- Fuel for whole trip
- Mineral water
- Professinal mountain guides and porters
- All government tax
- Visa fees
- Tips for Mountain guide and porters
- Things of personal needs such as beers. wines and etc.
- Trave insurance
- Personal items and toiletries
Safari Moja Matata work with those Hotel, Lodges and Camps that have proven to uphold the health of our Clients and practices in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, Tanzania Ministry of Health and Tanzania Tourist Board.
All of our stuffs including driver guides, cooks and porters are all vaccinated COVID 19 and this is safest and most secure option.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 60 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Safari Moja Matata work with those Hotel, Lodges and Camps that have proven to uphold the health of our Clients and practices in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, Tanzania Ministry of Health and Tanzania Tourist Board. All of our stuffs including driver guides, cooks and porters are all vaccinated COVID 19 and this is safest and most secure option.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 14 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with safarimojamatata
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.