Tanzania Camping Safari
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:3 Day(s)
- Village Tours
- Campfire and Bonfire Tours
- Barbecue Tours
- Park Tours
- Tanzania Safari Tours
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Honeymoon Tours
- Jeep & 4WD Tours
- LGBTQ Tours
- National Parks & Sanctuaries Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Photography Tours
- Safari Tours
- UNESCO and Historical Tours
- Unique Adventure Tours
- Wheelchair Accessible Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Womens Adventures Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
1:48 AM 1:48 PM
1:48 AM 1:48 PM
- Age Range 3 - 100 (Years Old)
The 3 day 2nights Tanzania camping safari Serengeti and ngorongoro will take you to Serengeti national park for wildebeest migration tour while camping at seronera public campsite for one night, simba campsite ngorongoro for one night while doing ngorongoro crater tour at last day for completion of the 3 days 2 nights Tanzania camping safari Serengeti and ngorongoro.
Depart from Moshi to Serengeti National Park after breakfast via Ngorongoro/Oldupai Gorge where the fossil of first humans called Zinjanthropus where discovered by Dr. Lousy Leakey and Mary Leakey while accompanied with lunch boxes. Continue with afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Seronera campsite.
Breakfast is followed by half day game drive in Serengeti National Park. This Park covers an area of 14,763sq km. The name Serengeti come from Maasai language and means “endless plains”. Here wildlife like Lion, Thompson and Grant Gazelle, Zebra, Buffalo, Hippo, Elephant & Cheetah. Drive to Ngorongoro for overnight at Simba campsite. Meal plan Full Board.
After breakfast you depart to Ngorongoro Crater at 6:30. Here you come across unique attractions near this historical caldera where man and wildlife are living together without harming one another. Get a chance to observe wildlife including Lion, Elephant, Hippo, Wildebeest, Warthog and Zebra, and see also lake Magadi, Lerai Forest and Ngoitokito swamp; while accompanied with lunch boxes. After lunch start driving to Moshi or Arusha
|Kilimanjaro||2||Hotel||Kilimanjaro crane hotel||4 Star||Private|
- Airport Transfer
Transfer from airport and drop off
Services of a professional guide and Chef
3 meals a day during the trip
- Jeep & 4WD
Transport in modified 4WD Land Cruiser or Land Rover with photographic roof
- Transport in modified 4WD Land Cruiser or Land Rover with photographic roof
- Services of a professional guide and Chef
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- All camping gears( please come with your own sleeping bags)
- 3 meals a day during the trip
- All game drives as mentioned
- Transfer from airport and drop off
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Drinking water while on safari (2 litres per person per day).
- Concession/ Camping Fees.
We do follow all precautions to covid 19
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 30 day(s) prior departure
Mount Kilimanjaro climb Machame Route 7 DayWritten on 12 Jun 2023
This was my first guided climb but I was very pleased withe the service and support that brayan and his team at spider tours and safaris provided. They graciously pick you up at the airport, transport
Mount Kilimanjaro climb Machame Route 7 DayWritten on 22 Mar 2023
Choose this company for your mount Kilimanjaro climbing and Safari for wildlife animals they will take care of you and organize the trip they greeted us at airport and drove us to the Hotel our guides
Communicate with Spider Tours and Safaris
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.