Tamang Heritage and Langtang Valley Trek - 15 Days
- Duration 15:00 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 90,837.50
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 21 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:15:00 HH:MM
- Nepal Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour | Kathmandu city tour | kathmandu day tour | Kathmandu tour
- Hotel Garden Inn
- Gatlang Black Village
- Nagthali All Pick View Guest House
- Kyanjing Gompa
- Kyanjin Gompa
- Lama Hotel
- Hotel Garden Inn
International airportFrom: To:
5:07 AM 10:08 PM
International airportFrom: To:
10:09 AM 6:05 PM
- Age Range 5 - 85 (Years Old)
- Tamang Heritage Treks allows you a chance to get acquainted with the centuries old tradition, culture, crafts.
- we will see the panoramic view of Mountain
- we are amused by the close- up mountain views including Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Kerung, Chumse Danda Ridge, Jugal, Ganesh, Sringi, Manaslu and Sanjen and others
Tamang Heritage and Langtang Valley Trek is a relatively new trekking route into the culturally rich regions of Langtang and Ganesh Himal of Nepal. The trek is 15- day long cultural trekking package which takes you through several beautful Tamang Villages where you will be greeted by the ever smiling people. Tamang Heritage Treks allows you a chance to get acquainted with the centuries old tradition, culture, crafts and lifestyle of native Tamang which has retained its authenticity throughout all these years.Paying homage to the monasteries, walking across the picturesque green terraced hillsides, we are amused by the close- up mountain views including Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Kerung, Chumse Danda Ridge, Jugal, Ganesh, Sringi, Manaslu and Sanjen and others. We observe the intricate patterns of Tamang homes, which are a major attraction of Tamang Heritage Langtang Valley Trek.The trail begins from Syabrubesi and pass through several Tamang Villages as well as other places along the Langtang Region before returning back once more to Syabrubesi where we will drive back to Kathmandu.March to May and September to December (spring and fall) are the appropriate months to embark on the Tamang Heritage Langtang Valley Trek. The maximum height we will reach will be 5033 m altitude which means you will not have to worry about suffering from High Altitude Sickness. Tamang Heritage Langtang Valley Trek has been categorized as the moderately strenuous trek.
- 11 nights and 12 days of food and accommodation during trek (local lodge)
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, and from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu after trek
- English speaking local expert guide, porters(porter carry maximum 20 k.g and one porter between two person)
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Langtang National Park entry fee
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu at bed and breakfast
- Airport transfers and escort
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Equipment & clothing for porter & staffs
- Equipment (sleeping bag, first aid kit, oximeter etc.)
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- Trekking achievement certificate
- Adventure Himalayan Tshirt
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entry 30 days - USD 40 (Details in Visa Page)
- International flight & all domestic airfare
- Insurance for clients (i.e. helicopter evacuation, etc.)
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek
- Hot shower during trek
- Alcoholic drinks, candies, etc.
- Extra accommodation and meals outside of itinerary
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking.
If you are fully vaccinated just bring QR code no need other things. If you are not being fully vaccinated, or have not completed a full dose of vaccination at least 14 days prior to arriving in Nepal, COVID-19 test report (RT-PCR, Gene Expert, True NAAT or WHO accredited test) showing negative result done within the last 72 hours of boarding from the first airport or, if you are entering through land border, done within 72 hours of entry.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 21 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Any cancellation by a Client must be made in writing and acknowledged by the Company. The date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company or its Agents will determine the cancellation charge applicable. The cancellation charges are expressed hereafter as a percentage of the total tour price Cancellation 60 days or more before departure: Loss of deposit. Cancellation 59-20 days before departure: 45% of cost of services booked. Cancellation less than 20 days before departure: 100% of cost of services booked. The Client is strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of making the booking. Please note that no refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 20 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Adventure Himalayan Travels and Treks
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.