Short Everest Base Camp Trek
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 10 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:11 Day(s)
- Nepal Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Backpacking Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Trekking & Hiking Tours
- Unique Adventure Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Destination Country: Nepal,
- Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal
Hotel in Kathmandu
- Age Range 10 - 90 (Years Old)
- Trek to the world famous trekking destination, Everest Base Camp
- Unravel the 360 degree close views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse and many more from Kalapathar
- Visit the biggest ancient Tengboche Monasteries
- Gain an understanding of cultures, tradition and lifestyles of Himalayan people
- Be amazed with the stunning views of Khumbu glacier and Khumbu icefall
- Get yourself in the midst of mammoths of the Himalayas
Gear up for an amazing experience during this guided trek to the foothills of the world's highest glamorous Mt. Everest (8848m) in short time period. Everest Base Camp Trek, the popular trekking destination all over the world and the perfect for those who love to exploit the thrilling adventure once in a life and soak up in the lap of Himalayas. Traipse through the colorful forests full of alpine and rhododendron trees, beautiful landscapes, Sherpa villages, majestic waterfalls, glaciers and takes you deep into the Himalayan kingdom of Nepal. Seize a glance into the daily lives and cultures of the local people. Marvel at a close magnificent sights of the highest tantalizing Mt. Everest together with Mt.Amadablam, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and many more snowcapped pinnacles. Cherish the plunging glaciers and colossal wall of snow and ice from the base camp. Witness the first incredible sights of sunrise from the top Kalapatthar, glaring all over the region makes more tremendous.
Early morning, you will be transferred to the airport for the scenic flight to Lukla. The scenery is just amazing to observe until you reach Lukla. The adventure begins to Phakding , where the trail descend gradually passing through the charming villages, fields and blooming rhododendron forests. See the first glimpse of Himalayas on the way. Stay overnight in tea house.
Today, the journey takes you the beautiful town and famous village of Sherpa, Namche Bazaar. Continue the trail passing through pine forest, Sherpa villages and cross suspension bridge alongside Dudhkoshi and Bhotekoshi River. Ascend on a steep trail before arriving at Namche Bazaar. Stay overnight in tea house.
Continue the trek heading towards Tengboche winds downhill to Imjatse River at Phungi Thanga then pass rhododendron, pines, fir tree forest. On your way, you will get to see the first view of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Taboche, Kangtenga and Thamserku. Tengboche is famous for its monastery which is the biggest and the oldest monastery in the Everest region. After a few walk you will reach Tengboche. Visit and explore the monastery. Stay overnight in tea house.
Walk past the several rhododendron forests, Chortens, Mani walls and small village; Pangboche. Stop there for lunch and then cross the suspension bridge over the hastening Imja River. All the way to Dingboche, you can enjoy the views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Amadablam. Continue walking through the Imja valley and Lobuche River. Stay overnight in tea house.
Today is the day separated as a rest day or acclimatization day. Take a rest for a while and head to hike up to the hill to adjust the altitude with your body. Explore Dingboche, the beautiful village with an array of fields enclosed by stone walls to protect barleys, buckwheat and potatoes from the wind and grazing animals. You either have an option for a hike to Chukkung (4,750m) or Nangkartshang Peak (5,083m). Stay overnight in tea house.
Start the journey to Lobuche, the trail will be difficult as you are reaching at higher elevation (4940m) today. Continue the trail along the moraie of Khumbu glacier where the top of the ridge is filled with the player flages and stones which are memorial shrines for climbers who lost their lives on Mt. Everest. Find yourself around the several great peaks Mt. Pumori, Mt. Khumbutse and Mt. Nuptse etc. Climb for a few hours you will finally reach Lobuche. Stay overnight in Lobuche.
Today is the amazing day you\'ll be reaching the ultimate awaited destination Everest Base Camp. The trail onward from here is for sure to the dream destination of many travelers. Trail becomes more challenging with steep, icy, rocky dunes and moraine and also rewarding. Walk along the Khumbu glacier and up to the base Camp. The view of the Khumbu glacier and the icefall from base camp is stunning. Set foot on the base camp surely you will be awestruck with the beauty of the natural wonders. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Nuptse, Khumbutse and Pumori. Capture memories as you stand at the higher elevation in front of the highest snowcapped peaks. After achieve your adventure dream at EBC, trek back to Gorakshep. Stay overnight in tea house.
Make your way to the highest point of the trek Kalapathar, famous vantage point of the region is full of adventure yet the most gratifying. Spectator the absurd sunrise view over the marvelous snow capped peaks. Behold 360 degree close views of Mt. Everest (8848m), Nuptse (7861m), Pumori (7165m), Lhotse (8414m) and many others. Undoubtedly realize that you are in the most amazing place in the world never expected to be. Descend to Pheriche and stay overnight.
Get back to Namche following the same trail passing through the beautiful forests, small settlements with the astonishing views of Himalayas. Stay overnight in tea house.
The last day of the trek starts as you move towards the starting point Lukla. The trail is mostly being downhill. Walk on a trail along the Dudh koshi River and pass by several chortens, prayer flags and village with the amazing scenery biding you goodbye. Stay overnight in tea house.
With an enough memories on your back pack, head back to Kathmandu with a scenic flight. After reaching, spend the remaining day on your own and roam around the streets of Thamel.
- 10 night accommodations during trekking
- Domestic Airfare from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop at Airport
- A government license holder guide
- Full board meals(Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) during trekking period
- Private Vehicle
- Ground transportation charge while returning back to Kathmandu from trekking destination
- Porter to carry your baggage (only for 2 pax)
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Require trekking permits and government documentation
- First Aid Kit
- 11 day Everest Base Camp guided trek
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal visa fees
- Tips for trekking staffs
- Mineral Water & Alcoholic Drinks
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipments, Gifts and souvenirs
- All items not listed in Cost included section
Due to the uncertainty during the COVID-19 pandemic, we can only offer a non-refundable deposit option. We encourage you to offer the customer to reschedule the booking with you. If that's not possible, we will convert the non-refundable deposit into a store credit for the customer. No cash refunds will be issued. Payments will only be transferred to you 1 day post the arrival date.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 10 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 15 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
- Minimum age is 8 years
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day.
- Documents we need for Permit: Passport photo copy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months, 2 passport size photo., Occupation, Home details address
- 200 USD per group Extra if you favor having others language speaking guide unless English
- Need to send us your Nepal arrival details to pick you from Airport.