SHIMLA MANALI TOUR
- Days 06 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 53,000.00
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 6 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:6 Day(s)
- Garden Tours
- India Sightseeing Tours
- Palace Tours
- For Art Lovers
- Horseback Riding Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Tours
- Jeep & 4WD Tours
- Nature Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Photography Tours
- Valley Tours
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Solang Valley
- Age Range 0 - 99 (Years Old)
- On the way visit yadvendra or pinjore garden. If you have daylight remains have a stop for selfie point at i love Himachal.
- Proceeds to kufri for amusement and adventure park, then kufri zero point by horse riding with your own expenses. Coming back selfie point green Valley. Visit mall road, jakhoo temple, church and the ridge.
- On the way see sunder nagar lake, pandoh dam, hanoghi mata temple, rafting, paragliding, shawl factory and kashmiri dry fruits , vaishnodevi temple
The alluring features of Himachal Pradesh involve the lowland aura of fruit orchards, immersing valleys, snow-capped mountains, enchanting meadows, ecstatic forestland, and the intriguing rush of rivers. Nature lovers tag this place to be their soul purpose of traveling. Himachal is known to be the preserved wonder of India and attracts several tourists from around the globe. A wanderer can lose himself within the tremendous forms of bushy trees, engulfing a range of mountains, flowing rivers, and the magical lush green fields surrounding the area. The surrounding government has initiated preserving the immense beauty of the place by giving rise to several national parks where visitors can enjoy trekking and hiking. The marvels of Himachal make a person go spellbound with its bountiful resources.
pick up from Rly. Stn. / airport at delhi and drive to shimla. On the way visit yadvendra or pinjore garden. If you have daylight remains have a stop for selfie point at i love Himachal. After that check in your pre booked hotel. After refreshing have delicious dinner and stay at hotel.
After having breakfast proceeds to kufri for amusement and adventure park, then kufri zero point by horse riding with your own expenses. Coming back selfie point green Valley. Visit mall road, jakhoo temple, church and the ridge. Return to hotel for dinner and rest.
After breakfast drive to manali, on the way see sunder nagar lake, pandoh dam, hanoghi mata temple, rafting, paragliding, shawl factory and kashmiri dry fruits , vaishnodevi temple at kullu and check in hotel at manali. Have dinner and rest.
After breakfast please drive to solang valley for snow activities. If you like rohtang pass or atal tunnel it is depends on whether. Pay extra for it yourself or ask us. After enjoying full day come back to hotel and have dinner and take rest.
After breakfast leave for local sightseeing of manali like club house, hidimba temple, van vihar, tibetans monastery and mall road. Come back to hotel and have dinner and take rest.
After breakfast drive back to delhi for your forwards journey. With sweet memories. ( optional :- 1 night stay in chandigarh, you can visit rock garden, rose garden and shukna lake here.)
Breakfast and dinner.
- 1. 3star hotel room at double or triple sharing.
- 2. Breakfast and dinner.
- 3.cab for transportation and sightseeing.
- 4.all tax, toll, parking.
- 5.01 water bottle per person.
- Pickup & Drop-Off
- Extra Services
- 1. Tips.
- 2.atal tunnel and rohtang pass.
- 3.any personal expenses.
- 4. Laundry.
- 5.any service not mentioned above.
- 6.entrence fee, tickets or any adventure and entertainment activities cost.
- 7.aircondition in cab not work in hills, offroad and standing position.
All Staffs Are Vaccinated
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 6 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 5 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Young india tours
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.