Sapa : 2 Days group tour to Muong Hoa Valley
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:2 Day(s)
- Backpacking Tours
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Mountaineering Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Trekking & Hiking Tours
- Tribal Tours
- Valley Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Destination Country: Vietnam,
- Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
013 Tue Tinh street , Sapa , Lao Cai, Viet Nam ( Nomadtrails Boutique Hotel )/ Office of Vietnam NomadtrailsFrom: To:
9:00 AM 3:00 PM
at 13 Tue Tinh street, Sapa town / at Square in front of Sapa Church
- Age Range 0 - 0 (Years Old)
Explore the traditional cultures of the ethnic minorities of Vietnam.
Get breathtaking views of the mountains and rice terraces.
Experience the local cultures and Spend the night at an ethnic family homestay
Discover the natural beauty of the Muong Hoa Valley on a 2-day trek through different ethnic minority villages. Experience the daily life of the local hill tribes, learn about the local customs and spend the night in an ethnic family homestay.
Start your nice trek through the Muong Hoa Valley and meet the Black Hmong ethnic minority people in the village of Y Linh Ho. Enjoy the beautiful views of the mountain and rice terraces, and visit one of the typical wooden houses. Pass different ethnic minority settlements, such as Lao Chai on the trek to Ta Van village. Learn about the local cultures, experience the local cooking class, and have dinner with an ethnic family Stay at a local homestay of the Dzay ethnic minority people for the night.
Having breakfast at the homestay before the start of your amazing trek on a dirt trail. Pass a small village of the Hmong people before reaching a beautiful bamboo forest. Take a break at a waterfall and cool off with a swim in the Muong Hoa River. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before driving back to Sa Pa.
- Homestay accommodation in a Dzay ethnic minority village
Pick up from your hotel if it's located in Sapa center
Or Pick up from our office Vietnam Nomadtrails at 013 Tue Tinh street, Sapa, Vietnam
- English-speaking guide
- 2 lunches in a local restaurant
- 1 hosted dinner in the village
- 1 breakfast at the homestay
- Return transfer by bus
- Mineral water
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated
- Extra Services
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Good To Know
- This trek is not suitable for disabled people and children under 6 years old
- Warm clothes are recommended from October to March
- Bring trekking shoes, your sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please respect the local cultureWarm clothes are recommended from October to March. Bring trekking shoes, your sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent. Please respect the local culture.