Sapa: 2 Day trek to Fansipan mountain
- Days 02
- From ₹ 11,407.50
About this activity
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 5 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:2 Day(s)
- Eco Tourism
- Expedition Tours
- Mountaineering Tours
- Nature Tours
- Photography Tours
- Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Women's Adventures Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
13 Tu? T?nh street, Sapa , Lào Cai , Vietnam ( Nomadtrails Boutique Hotel)
- Age Range 0 - 0 (Years Old)
Experience the exciting climb to the highest peak in Vietnam.
Admire nature, majestic mountains and forests of the national park on your trek up the mountain.
Learn more about indigenous customs and people from your guide on the way.
Marvel at the views from the summit in the early morning.
Trek to the peak of Fansipan Mountain, one of highest mountains in Southeast Asia. Fansipan offers some of the finest trekking trails that can be found on the Indochina Peninsula. Gaze at the breathtaking views from the path to, and from, the summit.
You will be welcomed at the meeting point at 7:00 AM for a hot shower and to stow your large luggage. You will have some time to relax and discover Sa Pa Town by yourself before you begin your trek. At 9:00 AM, the driver will take you to the Tram Ton pass, the starting point for the ascent of Mount Fansipan. Get to know your baggage porter from the Black Mong people, who will carry the food and your sleeping bag up the mountain.
Conquer the highest mountain in Vietnam with an altitude of 3143 meters. You will pass through forests of pine and bamboo and along different streams in a cool climate. Besides the hiking, this is also a good opportunity for you to learn from your tour guide about the indigenous people of Sa Pa, such as the Black Mong, Red Dzao and Dzay. They are all minority groups living in the area. Around noon, you will reach 2200 meters, where you can enjoy a picnic lunch prepared by the tour guide and porter. After a rest, you will continue the trek to your sleeping point at 2800 meters, which you will reach around 4.00 PM. There will be time to rest or explore the surroundings of your tent, while your tour guide and porter prepare dinner for you. Enjoy dinner at 6:30 PM and take advantage of an early night's rest.
Enjoy an early breakfast at 5:00 AM with a cup of hot tea or coffee, before continuing the trek through the bamboo forest and approaching the top of the mountain, where the vegetation becomes less and less. At 7:30 AM, you will have arrived at the summit. Congratulations, you are at the top of the mountain and can marvel at the sunrise and experience the great feeling of standing on the highest peak in Vietnam. You will be rewarded with great views over the valleys of Sa Pa and Lai Chai Province. You can even see the mountains in Yunan Province in China. Begin your descend from the top around 8:00 AM and enjoy a picnic lunch on the way down to the Tram Ton. Between 3:30 and 4:30 PM you will arrive in Tram Ton, where a car will be waiting to take you back to Sa Pa. The opportunity to take a shower at the office is provided, before taking the bus or train back to Hanoi by yourself.
English-speaking tour guide
2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
• 1.5 liters of water a day
- Bus back to Sa Pa
- From the meeting point in Sapa to the trekking point and return by car
Private cabin to take the hot shower before & after the trek
Entrance fee and sleeping bag
• Porter to carry your food and sleeping bag
- Extra Services
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses
• Cable car ticket (737.000 VND)
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 5 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Good To Know
• Please go to the meeting point 30 minutes before departure
Meeting point: 013 -015 Tu? T?nh street, Sapa , Lào cai , Vi?t Nam ( Nomadtrails Boutique Hotel )
• Warm clothes are recommended for the trek
• Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream and insect repellent
• Please respect the local culture in Sa Pa
• Please inform of dietary requirements such as allergies or vegetarian food requests
• Elderly people are advised not to do the long trek (26 kilometers)
• The trek is not suitable for those with disabilities and children under 7
Please provide the passport details of all customers:
+ Full name :
+Date of birth :
Communicate with Vietnam Nomadtrails
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.