SAFARI BLUE SEA ADVENTURE
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:14:00 HH:MM
- Boat and Cruise Tours
- Scuba Diving Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Zanzibar Island
- The Safari Blue, Zanzibar
hotel or airportFrom: To:
7:00 AM 7:15 AM
2:00 PM 3:00 PM
- Age Range 5 - 90 (Years Old)
Safari blue is a whole day trip that starts from Fumba, After snorkeling we go to Kwale island where we have our "desert island" restaurant. And then go back to the hotel.
Safari blue is a whole day trip that starts from Fumba, the perfect starting point to explore Menai Bay, an official Conservation Area. Home to beautiful uninhabited islands, the area is stunning, frequented by humpback and bottlenose dolphins. On arrival at Fumba, clients are given a briefing on the Safari Blue adventure In the morning you will set down on one of the beautiful sandbanks where one can relax, swim or snorkel. We have plenty of good quality snorkeling equipment and our experienced snorkeling guides will show you the pristine coral reef, which teems with tropical sea life. Instruction is also available for beginners. After snorkeling, enjoy cold drinks, fresh coconuts and local snacks. After snorkeling we go to Kwale island where we have our "desert island" restaurant. The buffet lunch includes fish, slipper lobster, calamari, rice and sauces all served hot from the grill. Our crew also prepares and presents a gastronomic fruit tasting with a large selection of delicious tropical fruits. When the tide permits, we explore the natural lagoon found on Kwale island. The lagoon is surrounded by a mangrove forest, and we will take you swimming in the lagoon for an unforgettable experience.
- PICK UP AND DROP OFF FROM HOTEL
- EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- LUNCH (SEA FOODS, CHIPS, RICE, FRUITS AND WATER)
- SNORKELING GEAR (LIFE JACKET, MASK & FLIPPERS)
- ALL TAXES, FUEL SURCHARGES AND SERVICE FEES
- ALL ENTRANCE FEES INCLUDED.
- EXPENSES OF PERSONAL NATURE
- GRATUITES FOR GUIDE/DRIVER
EVERY ONE MUST WASH HAND AND USING SANITIZER
MUST WEAR MASK
SOCIAL DISTANCES MUST BE AVOIDED
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 3 day(s) prior departure
What to do in Zanzibar?
Communicate with Leo Safaris
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.