Prague Castle Uncovered: Hidden Entrances, Gardens & Breathtaking Views Discover the Best of the Prague Castle Complex
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 3 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:02:45 HH:MM
- Palace Tours
- Garden Tours
- Church Tours
- City & Museum Tours
- Monuments Tours
- UNESCO and Historical Tours
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
In front of the entrance to the Malostranská metro station, Valdstejnská 1From: To:
9:50 AM 10:00 AM
Same as starting pointFrom: To:
12:30 PM 1:00 PM
- Age Range 0 - 100 (Years Old)
- Visit the unforgettable St. Vitus Cathedral and admire Prague's architecture at its best
- Explore the St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, Basilica of St. George, and Golden Lane
- Listen to some of the most intriguing stories from our past told by your knowledgeable local guide
- Discover the charm of the tranquil castle gardens, a hidden gem unknown to tourists
- Attend the traditional ritual of Changing the Guard with a fanfare and flag ceremony
- Enjoy with your family and/or friends and a friendly local guide
Come explore with us the largest castle complex in the world! The Majestic Prague Castle boasts fascinating history, rich architecture, and sweeping views over the city. No need to wait in the line, we'll get your tickets in advance and enter through a secret portal you would never find on your own. Witness the pinnacles of Czech architecture and the most beautiful church in the country together with a small group of like-minded travellers and a knowledgeable local guide.
- Admission to the Prague Castle Complex
- Tram tickets if needed
- A map of Prague
- Knowledgeable and English-speaking local guide
- Food and drinks, tips/gratuities for your guide
All staff members are vaccinated.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 3 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Good To Know
- Our tours run rain or shine. Make sure to check the weather forecast and come prepared with an umbrella.
- Comfort is key on our tours, so we recommend wearing shoes that can handle Prague's famous cobblestones and dressing for the weather.
- The amount of walking varies as each tour guide takes a slightly different route. Let us know in advance if you have mobility issues.
- Note that one of the main attractions of the Prague Castle complex is a religious site. Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing that covers your knees and shoulders.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Dennis Wyborn
Had a wonderful time being shown around the magical city of Prague with no real idea of where I wanted to go or see but now I have loads to do that was recommended by Nikola and I will definitely be coming back!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Poppy Chase
I really enjoyed exploring the Easter markets with Katy. It was full of surprises. The book monument is such a wonderful idea (until I get there and decide I want to read one of the books so I just pull out the one I want and the whole thing comes crashing down… I probably would). There are lots of beautifully-decorated eggs – there are so many different designs and ways of making the eggs and it’s all very creative. The markets also sell socks, food and toys and there are people dancing. Easter in the UK is mainly just an excuse to eat chocolate (since when do we need an excuse to do that?) and it’s lovely that it's a real celebration in Prague and an opportunity to have fun. At the end of the tour, Katy took us on a bonus trip to see the Astronomical Clock. It really was a lovely tour. Katy is a great guide who really takes the trouble to explain things that might be new to us, like the Czech traditions.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Lori LaClair
The best food tour ever! Our hostess was amazing! She showed us around a bit of Prague on the tour. We went to several different locations for food and drink, and I will continue to dream about each one. If you’re considering a trip to Prague, just do it! The city is friendly, beautiful, and very rich in history. And while you’re there, do yourself a favor and book a tour with Prague City Adventures. You will not be disappointed!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Anthony Koberstein
The food tour was awesome!!! I personally highly recommend this, Nikola Was an outstanding guide! There was no rush from place to place, Nikola kept the pace casual and relaxing. She not only took us around to some awesome local food venues, but took her time and showed us around the town, and told us about the highlights and history that made the evening even more grand. As we walked through Prague to the five different establishments, she would point out historical landmarks along with what the history events included. She did a great job of mixing up the meals with the desserts all while finishing it off with a shot of Becherovka (Czech Republic, herbal liquor) at a beautiful location on the river over looking the Castle lit up by artificial light and the night sky where we celebrated a successful evening and enchanting new friendship. I personally highly recommend this tour.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Rob Hamish Johnston
Pavla was an absolutely outstanding guide on this intimate exploration of Czechia’s fairytale jewel: Prague. There were only three of us on this tour, which was fantastic, as it really helped to foster a more in depth understanding of the city. Pavla took us to so many of the most famous destinations in Prague, such as the astronomical clock tower’s charming hourly show, but also its quieter treasures. My particular favourite being a walk through Prague’s historic monastery! She was able to explain so much of this beautiful city’s history, with candour, verve, and skill, and it was fascinating learning more about Prague, and more broadly Czechia’s, complex past. The tour included a delicious meal at a traditional restaurant which definitely elevated my experience. Czech food is hearty so come hungry! I would highly recommend this tour when in Prague. It is such a special city and Pavla was the perfect guide 🇨🇿
Communicate with Prague City Adventures
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.