Perfect Day in Prague: City Highlights from Local Perspective With a Traditional Czech Lunch and an Optional Boat Cruise
- Duration 05:00 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 9,210.50
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:05:00 HH:MM
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Island Tours
- UNESCO and Historical Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
Main entrance to the Municipal House (Obecní Dum), Namesti Republiky 3/4From: To:
8:50 AM 9:00 AM
Near Charles BridgeFrom: To:
2:00 PM 3:00 PM
- Age Range 0 - 100 (Years Old)
- Get an ultimate overview of Prague in one day
- Visit all the must-see historical spots
- Take pictures like a pro from the iconic Charles Bridge with beautiful views of the city
- Learn about local culture from the perspective of a true Prague resident
- Enjoy a traditional Czech meal in a historic restaurant from the 13th century
- Experience Prague in the friendly and intimate atmosphere of a small-size group, max. 12 travelers
- Take an optional boat ride at the end of the tour and explore the city from another angle
Join our small group tour to visit the highlights of Prague architecture and get a perfect overview of the city from your knowledgeable guide. You'll get to see all the iconic sites and the most picturesque neighbourhoods of the city as well as our favourite hidden spots. Walk with us on the "Royal Way" of ancient kings and be ready to take in breathtaking views from along the way. Don't forget there's a delicious Czech lunch included in the tour!
- Traditional Czech lunch (vegetarian options available)
- Local snack at a hidden café
- Knowledgable and English-speaking local guide
- Tram tickets (if needed)
- Map of Prague with personalized recommendations
- Optional 45-minute boat ride (22 EUR/person, 11 EUR/child)
- Additional food or drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
All staff members are vaccinated
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 1 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
- Our tours run rain or shine. Make sure to check the weather forecast and come prepared with an umbrella.
- Comfort is key on our tours, so we recommend wearing shoes that can handle Prague's famous cobblestones and dressing for the weather.
- The amount of walking varies as each tour guide takes a slightly different route. Let us know in advance if you have mobility issues.
- We arrange vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free or lactose-free lunch for you as long as you tell us in advance.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Dennis Wyborn
Had a wonderful time being shown around the magical city of Prague with no real idea of where I wanted to go or see but now I have loads to do that was recommended by Nikola and I will definitely be coming back!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Poppy Chase
I really enjoyed exploring the Easter markets with Katy. It was full of surprises. The book monument is such a wonderful idea (until I get there and decide I want to read one of the books so I just pull out the one I want and the whole thing comes crashing down… I probably would). There are lots of beautifully-decorated eggs – there are so many different designs and ways of making the eggs and it’s all very creative. The markets also sell socks, food and toys and there are people dancing. Easter in the UK is mainly just an excuse to eat chocolate (since when do we need an excuse to do that?) and it’s lovely that it's a real celebration in Prague and an opportunity to have fun. At the end of the tour, Katy took us on a bonus trip to see the Astronomical Clock. It really was a lovely tour. Katy is a great guide who really takes the trouble to explain things that might be new to us, like the Czech traditions.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Lori LaClair
The best food tour ever! Our hostess was amazing! She showed us around a bit of Prague on the tour. We went to several different locations for food and drink, and I will continue to dream about each one. If you’re considering a trip to Prague, just do it! The city is friendly, beautiful, and very rich in history. And while you’re there, do yourself a favor and book a tour with Prague City Adventures. You will not be disappointed!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Anthony Koberstein
The food tour was awesome!!! I personally highly recommend this, Nikola Was an outstanding guide! There was no rush from place to place, Nikola kept the pace casual and relaxing. She not only took us around to some awesome local food venues, but took her time and showed us around the town, and told us about the highlights and history that made the evening even more grand. As we walked through Prague to the five different establishments, she would point out historical landmarks along with what the history events included. She did a great job of mixing up the meals with the desserts all while finishing it off with a shot of Becherovka (Czech Republic, herbal liquor) at a beautiful location on the river over looking the Castle lit up by artificial light and the night sky where we celebrated a successful evening and enchanting new friendship. I personally highly recommend this tour.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Rob Hamish Johnston
Pavla was an absolutely outstanding guide on this intimate exploration of Czechia’s fairytale jewel: Prague. There were only three of us on this tour, which was fantastic, as it really helped to foster a more in depth understanding of the city. Pavla took us to so many of the most famous destinations in Prague, such as the astronomical clock tower’s charming hourly show, but also its quieter treasures. My particular favourite being a walk through Prague’s historic monastery! She was able to explain so much of this beautiful city’s history, with candour, verve, and skill, and it was fascinating learning more about Prague, and more broadly Czechia’s, complex past. The tour included a delicious meal at a traditional restaurant which definitely elevated my experience. Czech food is hearty so come hungry! I would highly recommend this tour when in Prague. It is such a special city and Pavla was the perfect guide 🇨🇿
Communicate with Prague City Adventures
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.