Muktinath Short Tour in Nepal
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:6 Day(s)
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Multi Sport Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Pilgrimage & Spiritual Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Destination Country: Asia, Nepal,
- Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal
- Age Range 10 - 65 (Years Old)
- Visit Manakamana Temple from Kathmandu
- Exploring the lively city of Pokhara
- Flight to Jomsom via Pokhara
- Sightseeing Muktinath Temple (Temple of salvation)
- Sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple
Muktinath Temple, situated in the district of Mustang, is a pilgrimage for both the Buddhist and Hindus in Nepal. The temple is at an altitude of 3749 and is a pagoda-shaped temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Muktinath is a lord of Salvation and people from all over the globe come to get blessings. Behind the temple, there are 108 waterspouts cast in the shape of a cow-head that pours holy water. It is believed that bathing from the holy water will set you free from bad deeds of the past. The temple is widely famous in Nepal and amongst different countries of the Hindu religion. Devotees from countries like India, Bangladesh, etc visit every year. Our 5 nights 6 days tour to Muktinath is put together after a thorough review of travelers' needs of short tours in Nepal. The tour starts with a drive to the Manakamana temple. The Manakamana temple is situated in the Gorkha district of Nepal. It is the sacred place of Hindu Goddess Bagwati (an incarnation of Parvati). It is believed that Manakamana grants the wishes of all those who make the pilgrimage to worship her shrine. The temple is approximately 140 kilometers (87 miles) from Kathmandu which takes about 3-4 hours by drive. After our visit to Manakamana, we continue our drive further to the west, to Pokhara where we will be spending the night.
Upon arrival, one of our representatives from CoreTreks will pick you up from the airport and accompany you to a hotel of choice. In the evening, we will set up a small meeting to plan our trip. After a decent meal, the overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Today, we start early. After a light breakfast, we begin our drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. On the way, we will visit Manakamana Temple by cable car. It is believed that one’s wishes are fulfilled after receiving blessings from Manakamana. After returning from the temple, we will continue our journey to Pokhara. Overnight stay will be at a hotel in Pokhara.
Early in the morning, after a light breakfast, we drive to the airport in Pokhara for our flight to Jomsom. Upon, landing at Jomsom, we will start our drive to Muktinath temple. The temple is a place of salvation and is believed that all the bad deeds are forgiven if you shower at there. Then, we will be driving back to Jomsom. The overnight will be at Jomsom.
Today, we fly back to Pokhara in the morning after having our breakfast. After arriving to Pokhara, we will go for sightseeing in Pokhara including Fewa Lake. There are a number of attractions in Pokhara, so the day will be busy. The overnight stay will be at a hotel in Pokhara.
Early in the morning, after a light breakfast, we will drive back to Kathmandu. The drive will be somewhere around 5-8 hours depending upon the traffic and road conditions. Most of the day will be spent driving. Our overnight stay will be at a hotel in Kathmandu.
After a light breakfast, we will drive to Pasupatinath Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Kathmandu. Thousands of devotees from all over the world visit Pasupatinath to receive blessings. We will tour around the temple and pray. Then, one of our representatives will accompany you to your departure destination and the time has come to bid our good byes.
- Standard twin- sharing accommodation in a three starts hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included. (2Nights).
- Standard twin- sharing accommodation in a three starts hotel in Pokhara, breakfast included. (2 Nights).
- Standard twin- sharing accommodation in Jomsom, breakfast included. (1 Night).
- Round airfare from Pokhara- Jomsom- Pokhara.
- Airport Transfer
- Airport transport Pick up & Drop.
- 06 days professional English speaking guide.
- Daily breakfast & farewell dinner a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance.
- Jeep from Jomsom – Muktinath- Jomsom.
- All Ground Transportation by Private Tourist Vehicle with experienced a driver.
- All entrance fee as itinerary, Temple, Monasteries & Historical sites.
- Bottled water during the tour.
- Government Royalty
- Personal Care and Attention.
- Extra Services
- All kind of beverage.
- Travel and Rescue Insurance.
- Tips to crew.
- Personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Visa fee, you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Everything else apart from wherever "Cost Included services" is mentioned.
No restiction in Nepal for now.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Omar Bawa
This is a great tour company and I really enjoined my trip to Nepal. They made my stay in Nepal so welcoming and everything was done in a professional and friendly manner. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Sandhya Soans
One of the best tourism companies in Nepal. Affordable and secure service. The tour guides speak your language be it English or Hindi. They are also very friendly and helpful at all times. I would truly recommend core treks whoever is planning to visit Nepal.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By Denni Souvlakia
Best trekking agency in kathmandu Nepal. You guys deserve 5 star for your support and hospitality, Annapurna circuit trek was life time experience for me and my teammates. See you again for next adventure trips.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By saurav gautam
I came to Nepal with group of tourists in mid-October 2018. Core Treks organised our trip in Nepal. The service was excellent. I recommend this trekking agency from Nepal very much and I will be great to get service in future too. You guys are awesome keep it up.. Santosh, Nim and your teams.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ By anna skelton
I would highly recommend trekking with the CoreTreks - Our guides were outstanding: really friendly with great local knowledge of the area and great at aiding me in with my asthma in the times I began to struggle. The tea houses we stayed in along the way were of high quality and the food we were given delicious; it was nice that this was paid for in advance so there was nothing to worry about on the trip itself. The trek was also ensured as physically manageable and sustainable as possible. Really enjoyed the experience and see you guys again.