Lindos village cruising
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:07:30 HH:MM
- Beach Holidays
- Boat Cruise Tours
- Nature Tours
- Photography Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Self Guided/Independent
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Tsambika Beach
Kremasti, ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes City, Kalithea, Faliraki.From: To:
8:00 AM 8:45 AM
To the same pick upsFrom: To:
5:30 PM 6:00 PM
- Age Range 0 - 99 (Years Old)
- 3 1/2 hours free time in Lindos village.
- Swimming at the sandy beaches of Lindos.
- Extra 2 more swimming stops to/from lindos.
- Don't miss a traditional donkey ride.
- Visiting Acropolis of Lindos is a must!
- Relax in one of the many roof - gardens coffee shops.
Leaving Mandraki Port, we are sailing on the East coast of the island of Rhodes and before arriving in Lindos village we are going to stop at Anthony Quinn Bay for 20 minutes and you will be able to dive off the boat into the refreshing clear waters of the bay which has a width of 10 meters and a length of 250 meters with rocks, pebbles and fine sand both inside and outside the sea. Pine trees, with some found right at the sea’s edge, play an important role in the gorgeous emerald hues of the environment. We continue sailing until you arrive at the most picturesque and popular village of Rhodes LINDOS, with its white washed houses built on the hillside, on top of which dominates the Acropolis. During your 3 hours stay in Lindos you can explore the village strolling through the small narrow streets dotted with wonderful souvenir shops, cafes and restaurants. Climbing to the Acropolis, can either be done on foot, or by hiring the traditional "Lindos Taxi", the donkeys! You can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal waters in the bay of Lindos. On the return, an extra swimming stop for 20 minutes (diving off the boat) will be made at Tsambika beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of Rhodes, very popular but still unspoiled, with white fine sand and crystal water. The perfect way to fish your day cruise!
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Swimming stops to Anthony Quinn Bay & to Tsampika beach
- Photo stop in Kalithea\'s Bay.
- Not guided
- Fees & taxes
All Covid safety steps are taken.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 4 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with KARIBA TRAVEL
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.