Kikuletwa Hot springs
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:07:00 HH:MM
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Destination Country: Africa, Tanzania,
- Kikuletwa Springs (Maji Moto)
8:00 AM 4:00 PM
4:00 PM 5:00 PM
- Age Range 5 - 90 (Years Old)
The Kikuletwa Hot Springs is one of Tanzania’s many hidden gems! A beautiful natural pool hiding away among twisting fig trees in the middle of a dusty landscape, this little oasis is the perfect place to unwind before and after your safari or mountain climb. Enjoy a relaxing hot bath and swimming, Have a picnic lunch. Learn the history of the place and its culture. On a clear day, you can also get gorgeous views of Mt. Kilimanjaro! Located within the Sanya plains, the hot springs are a short drive off the main road between Arusha and Moshi. No trip to the Kilimanjaro region is complete without taking a dip here!
• All park fees and emergency evacuation insurance
• English speaking guide
• Unlimited mileage, Toyota Land cruiser 4×4 Safari vehicle with pop up roof or game viewing, 6 window seats, power adapters, and refrigerator.
• Meals specified. We can cater to special diets such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc.
• Drinking water, Thermos with hot tea/ coffee, 24/7 phone support from our office.
• Birds and animal field guide book
• A pair of binoculars
• Government taxes
• Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, and medical/ travel insurance)
• Alcoholic drinks
• Pre/post accommodation and airport transfers (booking is available upon request).
• Tips for your guide and cook. Industry recommendations are $20 a day to your guide divided by everyone in the vehicle
• International Flights
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 2 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
Suggestions on things to bring
Extra binoculars, camera, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen, mosquito repellent, warm clothes for your early morning