Join 4 Days Group Safari in Tanzania
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 5 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:4 Day(s)
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Serengeti National Park
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
Anywhere depend on where you will beFrom: 8:18 AM
- Age Range 3 - 120 (Years Old)
DAY 01: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
DAY 02: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
DAY 03: FULL DAY SERENGETI GAME DRIVE
DAY04: NGORONGORO CRATER
Join a group Safari in Tanzania You can choose to either join a group on Safari, book a Self-Drive or a Private Safari in Tanzania. Groups Safaris allow you to join a larger group, to cut cost and save money, while making memories with other world travelers. However, they have limited flexibility and exclusivity with the possibility to make new friends. Self-Drive Safaris offer you spacious, reliable, and well-equipped Toyota Land cruiser (s) with a pop up roof, or Toyota Rav4 for easy sightseeing and recording, to rent and drive on your own through Tanzania’s National Parks. Private Safaris are fully customized for your interests, we coordinate your accommodations, activities, and daily transportation with a driver/guide. Here is the popular Joining Safari package that departs every day from Arusha. Group Joining Safari price ranges from USD 195 per person per day depends on the nature of the accommodation and personal preferences that doesn’t affect the group flexibility.
Distance: 130km Non – game viewing time : 3 – 4 hrs After breakfast the tour departs. First stop is Arusha Town for any last minute purchases before we head off on safari. Afterwards we head towards the Tarangire National Park for a game drive with picnic lunch at the park. Tarangire is well known for its huge elephant population and baobab trees. It forms the center of an annual migratory cycle that includes up to 3000 elephants, 25,000 wildebeest and 30,000 zebras. Dinner and overnight at Kizumba Campsite MEALS: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner ACCOMMODATION: Kizumba Campsite
Distance 200km Time 2-3 hrs After breakfast, depart for Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Then heard to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. Arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti national park. Dinner and overnight at Nyani Campsite. MEALS: Breakfast | Lunch |Dinner ACCOMMODATION: Nyani Campsite.
You wake up very early in the morning to catch up with the sunrise in the beautiful Serengeti ready to start a day chasing animals to late evening. Dinner and overnight will be at Simba Campsite MEALS: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner ACCOMMODATION: Simba Campsite
Distance: 210km Non – game viewing time: 3 – 4 hrs After an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro conservation Area supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park, it’s dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually be seen here. Late afternoon transfer to Arusha.
|Mto Wa Mbu||1||Camping||Kizumba Campsite||Unrated||Shared|
|Ngorongoro Crater||1||Camping||Simba Campsite||Unrated||Shared|
In this four days group safari, you join the like minded individuals looking for the same experience
You will be under the supervision of the driver guide who will take care of you and the entire team.
Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Jeep & 4WD
Safari transport by 4 x 4 Land Cruiser (6 seat) with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography.
Bring your happiness
- Guarantee Safari on confirmation
- All Accommodations on Safari
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Services of English speaking skilled and experienced driver/guide
- All park entrance fees including government taxes
- Extensive Game Drives in the National Parks
- Service of a safari cook
- Crater tour services
- 3 meals per day while on safari, vegetarian & non vegetarian
- Drinking water 1.5 Ltr per person per day
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 Land Cruiser (6 seat) with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography.
- Airport departure Tax apart from the one we arranged if any
- Personal & baggage insurance
- Canoeing Safari
- Olduvai Gorge entrance fee
- Balloon Safari
- laundry services
- Optional travel insurance
- Health requirements (you are entering a Malaria area)
- Medical and trip cancellation insurance
- Shuttle Bus Transfer apart from Airport pick up / drop off
- Excess baggage or shipping charges
- Tips or Gratitude
- Personal Toiletries and items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional activities/excursions
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
Upon arrival you will need to do the rapid test costing USD 15 and 72 hours before departure you will need to do the PCR which costs USD 50
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 5 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 3 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Joagro Safaris Tanzania
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.