Glimpse of Tibet Tour
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 60 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:5 Day(s)
- Palace Tours
- For Art Lovers
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Temple Tours
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Destination Country: Asia, Tibet, China,
- Lhasa Gonggar Airport
- Potala Palace
- Jokhang Temple
- Drepung Monastery
- Sera Monastery
- Ganden Monastery
- Lhasa Gonggar Airport
- Age Range 2 - 85 (Years Old)
- Explore the beauty of Potala Palace and Norbulingka Palace
- Visit Jokhang temple, Barkar street, Deprung and Sera Monastery
- Be amazed with the fine arts, interiors, carvings, handworks
- keep your eyes on the charming treasures like statues, murals, Buddhist classics.
Glimpse of Tibet Tour Overview The ephemeral and gratifying tour of 5 days lets you experience discerns of Tibet, the historic and autonomous region of China which is known as the roof of the world. Amazing natural landscapes all the way presets you with the wonders of Tibet. Lhasa city, the heart of Tibet mostly known as the city of gods, the utmost charisma of Glimpses of Tibet Tour. Enjoy the forbidden land of Tibet with the congzinance of the historical, cultural, architectural splendour of Lhasa city. Potala palace dominating the skyline of the utter city, Lhasa (main glances of Tibet tour) evince arts, crafts, astonishing vistas of mountains and initial grandeur flawless. The main highlight of this Glimpse of Tibet Tour is the Palace Potala stand tall in red hill, dzong fortress renowned as the worlds heritage site built over a palace erected by Songsten Gampo. Norbulingka Palace, the grand palace of Dalai Lama wondrously embellished with excellent art and craftworks on palace buildings over 200 years old. Explore both wonderlands with fine arts, interiors, carvings, handworks carved in walls, roofs, windows and pillars are exhilaratingly beautiful. Lhasa is emblazoned with the glorious temples and monasteries in which Jokhang temple, the oldest temple encircled by Barkor street has imposing religious importance. Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery, the "great three"Gelug University Gompas of Lhasa and Garden monastery built by Jamgyang Choge Tashi Palden. known as the largest monastery, deprung in the 20th century with 10,000monks. keep your eyes on the charming treasures like statues, murals, Buddhist classics. 5 days Glimpses of Tibet Tour is the best tour to get unique cultural insights and Tibetan Buddhist art in a tranquil way.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our Tibet Guide and dropped off at your hotel. Check into Hotel and take a rest. Also, be ready for a short and sweet trip. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, today you will be guided to major places in Lhasa called Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street. Especially Potala palace is for winter palace of Dalai Lama which is located in Red hill. From Potala palace, witness the amazing scenery of the entire Lhasa city. It remains constantly bustling with religious worshiper’s .after the Potala Palace in the afternoon you will be guided to Jokhang Temple which offers the first glimpse of devout Tibetans. Next, you will guide Bharkhor Street. You will find ancient Art and architecture as well as you can taste local food and tea with the typical house. Overnight at the hotel.
The days start as you will be guided for Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery which is one of the great three Gelug monasteries of Tibet. In the afternoon you will guide for Sera Monastery another one of the Great Gelug Monasteries of Tibet, also a best-preserved monastery in Tibet within its whitewashed walls and golden roofs. After lunch, we visit Norbulingka, a summer palace of the Dalai Lama, the typical park is worth appreciating the stunning scenery on the highland and admiring the palace buildings over 200 years old. After visiting those places you will back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
The place you will be exploring today is Ganden Monastery (Ganden Namgyan Ling), one of Tibet’s three great and pristine Gelug university monasteries. As you drive you will be able to enjoy views of the beautiful Kyichu River (Lhasa River). As well you can see the spectacular monastery located peacefully on the mountain top. Then, visit the Genden Monastery chapels. Later, visit the tomb of the Gelupa founder, Tsongkhapa. After exploration of Ganden Monastery, you will be guided towards Tibetan farmers villages to get to know their life better. Overnight at Hotel.
A glimpse of the Tibet Tour of your ends today !! As per the flight to your country, you will be dropped off at the airport.
- Airport Transfer
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights Accommodation with Breakfast at a 3-star category Hotel in Lhasa
- Tibet Travel Permits
- Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) approved the Tibetan guide including his salary, foods, accommodation, insurance, etc.
- All activities as per itinerary including attraction, tour guide, and entry fees
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Extra Services
- Lunches and Dinners during the tours approx. 25 per day.
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry & re-entry visas
- International flights to/from Lhasa
- Chinese Visa fee USD 175.00 for American and USD 85.00 other citizens.
- Personal shopping and drinks etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
All Staff Members Are Vaccinated
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 60 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
0 to 60, No refund will be given
Tour Date Change Policy