Explore Maasai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:4 Day(s)
- Attraction Tickets
- Backpacking Tours
- Camping & Stargazing Tours
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Lakes Tours
- National Parks & Sanctuaries Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Night Safari Tours
- Photography Tours
- Safari Tours
- Trekking and Hiking Tours
- UNESCO and Historical Tours
- Unique Adventure Tours
- Volunteer and Educational Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Maasai Mara National Park
- Lake Nakuru National park
AIRPORT/ HOTELFrom: To:
7:00 AM 8:00 AM
AIRPORT/ HOTELFrom: To:
5:00 PM 7:00 PM
- Age Range 0 - 100 (Years Old)
- Travel in a minivan with a pop-up roof in a group capped at just six travelers
- Enjoy three nights’ accommodation, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Choose from three different comfort levels to suit your budget
Explore the diverse wildlife of the Masai Mara on this comfort adventure. Go in search of the cheetah and the "Big 5", crossing the vast rolling plains. Search for the cheetah as you witness a breathtaking wildlife migration and stunning landscapes on the holiday safari of your dreams to the heart of Africa.
Meet and greet at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport with our Tour driver guide of Bencia Africa Adventure & Safaris. Depart from Nairobi to start your safari to Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley where you’ll stop for panoramic and breathtaking views. Descend the escarpment and drive through the Hemingway-trails to Narok town and proceed to Masai Mara check-in at your camp and have lunch. Enjoy an afternoon game drive through the park viewing the migrating wildebeest and zebra. Search for the Cheetah, Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at miti mingi eco camp.
After breakfast at 0730hrs full day spent game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya, lunch is served in the park at the Mara River, the border of Kenya and Tanzania and the scene for yearly wildebeest migration after lunch continues with your game drive covering the park into sections. Return to the camp at 1730hrs. Optional visit to the Masai villages or nature walk with Masai guides can be taken at this time, return to camp for meals and overnight at miti mingi eco-camp.
After the main breakfast at 0630hrs, Leave Mara for Nakuru with lunch en-route arriving Nakuru in time for lunch and check-in at Lake Nakuru Hotel. Enjoy an afternoon game drive at the Lake Nakuru National park to see one of the largest ornithological spots. The Great Rift Valley has formed millions of years ago. Stretching some 6,500 kilometers from Jordan / Northern Africa to Mozambique / South Africa. It’s the largest Rift on Earth. In Kenya, the rift gave rise to many lakes that have become a habitat for diverse wildlife. One such lake is Lake Nakuru- an alkaline lake. Famously Lake Nakuru attracts seasonal vast numbers of fabulously colored pink flamingos to its shallow waters, Hippos, various animals, white and black rhinos, giraffes, tree-climbing lions, leopards and a profusion of birds are also present at the lake. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru WCK Guesthouse.
After early breakfast, proceed for an en-route game drive in the park to see the lion, buffalo, hyena, water buck and the antelope. Depart for Nairobi after lunch for Nairobi and drive to a brief stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint arriving in Nairobi at your hotel/residence between 16:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs with lots of treasured album and good memories to take home.
|masai mara||2||Camping||Enchoro wildlife camp||1||Shared|
|nakuru||Select One||wck guesthouse||1||Shared|
- Airport Transfer
- Bus Terminal
- Train Station
You are picked up from your location of choice as long as its within reach.
A driver guide who is fluent in English Language
For camping, you are accompanied by a well-skilled chef who prepares your meals of choice.
For the lodges and luxury hotels a full board meal is reserved for the clients putting into consideration any dietic demands.
Transport is normally by a tour van that has a pop-up roof for efficient animal viewing and photography.
Transport in a jeep is more convenient but it has a higher cost.(extra cost)
- All game drives
- All applicable game park entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Mineral water while on safari
- Health insurance
- Optional visit to the Maasai villages or nature walk with Maasai guides
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities.
- Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
- Cashless payment available.
- Physical distancing is maintained.
- Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible.
- Activities take place outside where possible.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
- Process in place to check the health of guests.
- First aid kit available.
- A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients.
- Protective masks are available for all staff.
- Protective masks available for clients.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price. The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled. The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 7 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Bencia Africa Adventure and Safaris
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.