Everest Base Camp and back to Lukla by Helicopter - 12 Days
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:12 Day(s)
- Nepal Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Trekking & Hiking Tours
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Tenzing-Hillary Airport
- Namche Bazar
- Namche Bazar
- Tengboche Monastery
- Everest Base Camp
- Kala Patthar
- Tenzing-Hillary Airport
Kathmandu international airportFrom: To:
6:04 AM 10:05 PM
International airportFrom: To:
6:06 AM 10:05 PM
- Age Range 13 - 75 (Years Old)
- Get close to the world’s highest Mountain, Mount Everest( 8848 m.)
- Trek to Everest Base Camp see the rhododendron forests, mountain villages and glaciers
- Stay in the traditional Sherpa village and meet local people
This world famous trek takes us up to Everest Base Camp after passing through Lukla,Namche Bazaar,Tengboche and the whole of Solukhumbu, which is nestled beneath Mount Everest and the majestic Ama Dablam (6812). The Everest Trek is one of the most thrilling adventure treks for excitement-seekers. The Khumbu region, commonly known as the Everest Region, is the home of Mt. Everest (8848m), the highest mountain in the world. Though, it is also home to the Sherpa ethnic group, famous for their remarkable hospitality and their climbing capabilities. The famed Sherpa people, whose lives are interwoven with the teachings of Buddhism, and monuments of Tibetan Buddhism (prayer flags, mani walls, etc.) add much charm to the trail. The allure of trekking in the Khumbu area does not come only from trekking and expeditions, but also from Sherpa culture. You will enjoy learning a lot about Sherpa culture while visiting this region. The trek begins with a hike from Lukla. Flying to Lukla is the best option for visitors who have limited time. It is best to book your flight with a few days of leeway, as flights to and from Lukla can often be delayed depending on weather conditions. However, helicopter services and chartered flights are also available as per your request. The vegetation at lower levels is dominated by silver fir, birch, rhododendron and juniper trees; at around 4500m the forest gives way to juniper, rhododendron, and other shrubs. The park contains a variety of mammals: the Himalayan thar, musk deer, the Himalayan red panda and the Himalayan black bear are all native to the park. The renowned Tengboche and other monasteries are common gathering places to celebrate religious festivals such as Dumje and Mane Rimdu. In addition to Tengboche, Thame, Khumjung and Pangboche are some other famous monasteries that you will come across on your travails in this region.
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, the Adventure Himalayan representatives will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel. After refreshment, you will be briefed in short about your tour by our guide or tour leader. If you have any questions or doubts about your trip then they should be asked and clarified at this time. Overnight stay at hotel.
At morning you will go to airport then flight to Lukla it's take 40 minute scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, you will trek to Phakding. Everest Base Camp trip begins at Lukla and follow Phakding, which takes approximately 3 – 4 hours. Along the way you can have a view of Mt Nupla (5885m) and Kusum Kangaru (6367m). Overnight in Phakding (2652 m).
After breakfast start to walk Starting from a slight rise to Jorsalle, the trail passes waterfalls and other cultural and natural attractions. During the day, you will be passing through the Sherpa villages viewing magnificent forests. Rhododendron trees, magnolias and giant firs provide a stunning backdrop to this part of the walk. En route you will be rewarded with their first glimpse of Kusum Kangru (6369m) Thamserku (6608m) Everest (8,848 m) and Nuptse (7879 m). (Weather permitting) a steep climb up the beautiful village of Namche Bazaar (3440m) which will produce more spectacular views and a comfortable place to spend the second night of the trek. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Acclimatization is important before proceeding to a higher elevation. It is therefore recommended that you should take a short day's hike to Thame, Khunde, Khumjung or up to the Everest View Hotel so that we can see a clear view of Mount Everest. You can even relax and explore the culture of Sherpa in Namche. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
At the morning breakfast then start walk From Phungithanga you find the trail climbing the forests where we might see the musk deer. Tengboche is situated on a saddle at 3870m, surrounded by Rhododendrons. We are offered an incredible panorama view of Kwongde (6187m) Tawache (6542m) Everest (8848m) Nuptse (7855m) Lhotse (8618m) Amadablam (6856m) and Thamserku (6608m) . We will then visit the Tengboche Buddhist Monastery which is considered as the largest in the Khumbu region. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
In the morning we'll have spectacular views of the mountains and the monastery in Tengboche. We will spend most of the morning in the Imjatse Khola through the birches, conifers and Rhododendrons. By following the river to the north, the path goes through several walls chortens and prayer flags around the small villages. On the way you can have the best view of Ama Dablam. After arriving in Dingboche, you can enjoy the beautiful array of fields surrounded by stone walls aiming to protect Barley, Buckwheat, Potatoes. The view of Island Peak is beautiful from Dingboche. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
On the 8th day you will be climbing a bit and then descending, in order to acclimatize. You can go for a short walk of 400 meters, ascending Nangkartshang Gompa in the north of the range, Dingboche from Nangkartshang which offers good scenic view. To see Makalau (8463 m), alternatively, you can follow an epic trail along the Imja Khola to Chhukung which may be longer walk taking 4-5 hours. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
On the 9th day we will continue our trip through the Alpine region from Dingboche and concluding in Luboche. On the way to Lobuche, you have to cross the frozen river in Thukla glacier and climb up the hill to watch the magnificent views of the Cholatse, Lobuche, Nuptse and Pumori. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
In the first section of trek we will start from Lobuche following the narrow space between the moraine of the glacier and the wall, then cross the tributary mountain glaciers to reach the dry lake bed known as Gorakshep. You will stop for lunch at the Gorakshep, then walk to the base camp of Everest and explore the area famous for the many climbing expeditions up to the Mount Everest. The Base Camp area provides an opportunity to experience the energy of the brave climbers of this famous mountain. After exploring the Everest Base Camp, we will be trek back to Gorakshep. Overnight stay at a guesthose.
We will leave early tomorrow morning on the 10th day and the weather is also bright and clear most of the time which helps when climbing Kala Patthar. Today is one of the highlights of the trip, You will be rewarded with viewing a 360 degrees panoramic view of Mount Everest and surrounding mountains. Being back to Gorak Shep, you will have breakfast then We will take a helicopter ride from where you can explore the combined view of all the mountains from the skyline. you will see the Gokyo Lake and the stunning lining view of the trails that you have trekked through.you will fly back to Lukla.Overnight stay at a Guesthouse.
On the last day you will be thanking the porters, who were a crucial part of the trek. From Lukla, we will take one-hour flight back to Kathmandu. If the flight is on schedule, it is likely to be back at the hotel before noon and you can have a good shower and rest in the afternoon. We'll have a celebratory dinner in Kathmandu.
We will transport you to the airport. Thanks for trekking with Adventure Himalayan travels. We look forward to seeing you again!
|kathmandu,Nepal||11||Lodge||samsara boutique hotel||3||Shared|
- Everest Base Camp and back to Lukla by Helicopter - 12 Days
- kathmandu to Lukla and back to kathmandu
- Airport Transfer
- Tribhuvan international airport
- English speaking local expert guide
- kathmandu Breakfast in hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in trekking
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural dance in Kathmandu
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Private Vehicle
- Arrivel and Depature
- 9 nights and 10 days of food and accommodation during trek (local lodge)
- Kalapathar to Lukla by Helicopter
- porters( porter carry maximum 20 k.g and one porter between two person)
- Sagarmatha National Park fees
- Pasang lamu Entrance fees
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Two nights’ accommodation at three star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing
- Adventure Travels Duffle/Kit Bag
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs
- Equipment (sleeping bag, first aid kit, oximeter etc.
- Trekking achievement certificate
- Adventure Himalayan T-shirt
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40 (Details in Visa Page)
- International flight fare
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic drinks, candies, etc.
- Extra accomodation and meals outside of itinerary
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking.
1. On Arrival Visa is now available 2. No Quarantine 3. If you are fully vaccinated just bring QR code no need other things. If you are not being fully vaccinated, or have not completed a full dose of vaccination at least 14 days prior to arriving in Nepal, COVID-19 test report (RT-PCR, Gene Expert, True NAAT or WHO accredited test) showing negative result done within the last 72 hours of boarding from the first airport or, if you are entering through land border, done within 72 hours of entry.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Any cancellation by a Client must be made in writing and acknowledged by the Company. The date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company or its Agents will determine the cancellation charge applicable. The cancellation charges are expressed hereafter as a percentage of the total tour price Cancellation 60 days or more before departure: Loss of deposit. Cancellation 59-20 days before departure: 45% of cost of services booked. Cancellation less than 20 days before departure: 100% of cost of services booked. The Client is strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of making the booking. Please note that no refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 20 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know