DISCOVER HA LONG BAY ON CRUISE
- Days 02
- From ₹ 16,815.50
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 10 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:2 Day(s)
- Boat Cruise Tours
- Island Tours
- Nature Tours
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Laid Back
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Hạ Long
- Lan Ha Bay
Hanoi Old QuarterFrom: 8:00 AM
Ha Noi Old Quarter
- Age Range 3 - 60 (Years Old)
- Ha Long is a beautiful bay in the northeastern region of Vietnam, known for its emerald waters, towering limestone islands, and fascinating caves. It has been recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a must-visit destination for any traveler to Vietnam. With its stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage, Ha Long offers a unique and unforgettable experience that is sure to leave you breathless.
- Lan Ha Bay is a beautiful bay located in the south of Ha Long Bay in Vietnam, known for its pristine natural beauty and unique limestone karsts formations. It is a hidden gem that offers a quieter and less touristy alternative to Ha Long Bay, with crystal clear waters, secluded beaches, and tranquil fishing villages. Visitors can enjoy various activities such as kayaking, swimming, visiting floating fishing villages, and admiring the stunning scenery of limestone cliffs and caves.
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Ha Long Bay on a 2-day, 1-night cruise. Immerse yourself in the stunning landscapes, explore hidden caves and islands, and indulge in luxurious amenities on board. A once-in-a-lifetime experience you won't forget.
11:30 – 11:45: Arrive Tuan Chau Marina – Halong Bay; 12:00 – 12:30: Transferred by our transferring boat to M’Gloria Cruise. Welcome to M’Gloria Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin; 12:45 : Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay; - Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor were belonged to Cat Ba area; - Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha Bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air); - Heading back toward the sleeping area; - Do kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao Beach area or Tra Bau area (upon the sea wave and wind); 17:30: Come back to our M’Gloria Cruise and participate in our sunset party with fruit, cake and tea. Take photos and relax; 18:00 – 18:15: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of M’Gloria Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam 19:00: Time for dinner; 21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, listen to music, squid fishing and overnight on the M’Gloria Cruise
06:30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson with fresh air on the sundeck 07:00 – 7:45: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast 08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi) on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals; 09:30: Come back to M’Gloria Cruise and check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay 10:00: Have last lunch at the cruise 11:30 – 12:00: M’Gloria Cruise are landing near Tuan Chau Harbor and transfer guest to Tuan Chau, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
|Lan Ha Bay||1||Houseboat||M' Gloria Cruise||4 Star||Shared|
- Pick-up and drop off from hotel
- English-speaking guide
- Breakfast x 1
- Lunch x 2
- Dinner x 1
- On board Insurance
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Extra Services
- Wear mask at the public place
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 10 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
- The tour price will be refunded 100% if it is canceled due to bad whether condition
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 10 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with ABM Travel
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.