Dharavi Small-Group Mumbai - Walking Tour with Guide and Optional Add-ons
- Duration 02:00 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 2,380.00
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:02:00 HH:MM
- Local Living Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Age Range 0 - 99 (Years Old)
Home to nearly 1 million residents, Dharavi is the third largest slum in the world. During this half-day guided tour you will get to go inside the slum to see how the residents live and work. There is a Strong sense of community that exists in Slum, you will wind through the slum’s narrow alleyways and be greeted by friendly locals who live in Slum . Walk through narrow lanes and by-lanes taking in the wafting aromas from local bakeries and sweet shops. Exotic smells from soap and cosmetic making units are bound to make some heads turn. Dime sized cyber cafes, locals brushing past, mass-producing tailor shops all make up for an exciting trip. Friendly locals and enthusiastic tiny tots waving from their roof tops and balconies simply add in a touch of regular life being lived here.
- Local Guide
- It is Group Tour
All Staff members are vaccinated
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 1 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Mystical Mumbai
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.