- Enjoy a 1 Day Lake Nakuru National Park Day Trip game drive along the magnificent fresh lake Nakuru
- Home to the stunning flocks of millions of lesser flamingos and over 400 other species of birds
- Rhino sanctuary
- Spot the Rothschild’s giraffe, Lions and Zebras
- The Great Rift valley escarpment – Awesome scenery
DAY TRIP TO LAKE NAKURU
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:23:55 HH:MM
- Cycling Tours
- Lakes Tours
- Safari Tours
- UNESCO Tours
- Volunteer and Educational Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Lake Nakuru National park
5:30 AM 5:30 AM
5:30 AM 5:30 AM
- Age Range 3 - 100 (Years Old)
Lake Nakuru is known as an ornithological paradise by bird-watchers because the lake is world famous as the location of the greatest bird spectacle on earth which boasts anywhere between one and two million lesser and greater pink flamingos that feed on the abundant algae thriving in the lakes warm waters. This full day excursion to the Lake Nakuru gives you the opportunity to observe the world renowned flamingos as well search for other wildlife such as buffaloes, rhinoceros, giraffes and baboons. Lake Nakuru is world famous also as a sanctuary for both black and white rhino. Besides that, more than 400 species of birds can be seen in the park. Between the lake and the cliffs in the west, large pythons inhabit the dense woodland, and can often be seen crossing the roads or dangling from trees.
Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
Transportation as per itinerary.
Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
Meals as per itinerary Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Services literate English driver/guide.
National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
Visas and related costs.
Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price. The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled. The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 3 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Bencia Africa Adventure and Safaris
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.