Day Tours to Sacred Uluwatu
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:00:00 HH:MM
- Beach Holidays
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Testing Limits
- Recommended For
Hotel or homestay
Hotel or homestay
- Age Range 0 - 99 (Years Old)
Like all our tours, we begin at your hotel at a time that is convenient for you. Please remember, the earlier you begin, the more you can see throughout the day. Our friendly English-speaking driver will pick you up in an air-conditioned van and take you wherever you want to go first.
Our drivers know traffic and crowds very well so they’ll make recommendations, but a typical tour may look like this:
After picking you up in our air conditioned van, you may be taken to Uluwatu Temple or Padang Padang Beach, one of Bali’s most spectacular beaches. Don’t worry, if the waves are big, they break outside of the reef and far from the shore. You’ll be able to enjoy watching surfers get barrelled in waves to your left. Padang Padang is called the Pipeline of Bali, but if you want to rent a board and try surfing yourself, there are usually very easy waves to the right – perfect for beginners.
At Uluwatu Temple, enjoy strolling the grounds and through the paths along the cliffs with some of the most spectacular ocean views in Bali. Watch out for the monkeys, they’ve been known to snatch purses, hats and cameras. They’ll hold them hostage and barter for a piece of fruit.
Later, your driver will take you to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park (entrance fee is usually IDR 100,000). There you’ll walk the grounds and view some of the ancient artifacts and enormous statues dedicated to Hindu gods such as Visnu. There are many cultural performances throughout the day and you’ll end your visit with the captivating Kecak Dance with fire and story-telling.
Your tour will end with a sunset dinner at Jimbaran Beach where you’ll enjoy some of the finest seafood Bali has to offer. Afterward, our driver will take you back to your hotel for the evening.
Perched high above the sea on top of a 70 meter rock face sits Pura Luhur Uluwatu, the sacred Balinese temple on the island’s southern Bukit. Dating back to the eleventh century, the temple honors the gods of the sea and hosts some of the most magnificent views in Bali. A trip to Bali would be incomplete without visiting Uluwatu and your guides at Bali Trekking Exploration will take you to the best vantage points for photos and will regale you with the sacred history and customs of the temple.
- All eneterance included
- Water 2 bottles for one person
- Light meals
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra cash for shopping and meals
- A towel and swim suit for the beach
- Personal snack food or beverages
- Mosquito repellant
- You can bring your sarong for the temples
- Radio or music unless they are personal headphones
- What to Bring:
- You May Also Bring:
- Please do not bring:
COVID-19 health and safety measures
- You have added the following safety features:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 3 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Bali Trekking Exploration
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.