Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
- Duration 00:15 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 69,712.50
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 21 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:00:15 HH:MM
- Nepal Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Annapurna Sanctuary
- Jhinu Danda
International airportFrom: To:
5:06 AM 10:50 PM
International airportFrom: To:
6:06 AM 10:04 PM
- Age Range 10 - 80 (Years Old)
- Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 meters.
- panoramic view of the majestic peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri regions.
- The views along throughout this trek are unforgettable.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is among the most popular journeys in Nepal. The Annapurna region is located in northwest Nepal and is home to several of the highest peaks in the world. Embarking on this once-in-a-lifetime trek, you will pass through ethnic villages as well as dense rhododendron and bamboo forests, until you reach the breathtaking Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 meters. At the end of the trek, you will find yourself encompassed by pristine mountains, which form a natural amphitheatre around you. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek itself is initiated from Nayapul via Ghorepani. Travelling through Ghorepani, your body will be able to get adapted and acclimatize with the high altitude. One stopping point is at Poonhill, a famous vista, which offers a panoramic view of the majestic peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri regions. For the first several days, the trail guides you through terraced hillsides and lively forests. Then, dense sub-tropical forests dominate the landscape. Leading up to Annapurna Base Camp, you are surrounded by alpine meadows and rocks. Finally, you will ascend to the base camp, a glacial basin where you find yourself in an incredible mountain walled fortress. From here, you can see Machapuchare (6997m), Annapurna I (7,219m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Hiunchuli (6,441m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Tent Peak (5,663m), Gandharba Chuli (6,250m), Gangapurna (7,454m), and countless other mesmorizing peaks. From this point, we will trek back down to Jhinu Hot Spring, a natural skin cleanser and muscle reliever. On the final day of the trek, we descend to Nayapul and drive further to Pokhara, where we explore the natural beauty that the city has to offer. The views along throughout this trek are unforgettable. Equally important, throughout the trek you will be exposed to the rich culture and heritage of the Gurung and Magar villages.
- 8 nights and 9 days of food and accommodation during trek (local lodge)
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokahara and back to kathmandu by tourist Bus
- Pokhara to trekking departure point, and back to Pokhara by private transport
- English speaking local expert guide, porters( porter carry 20 to 24 k.g and one porter between two person)
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Annapurna Conservation permit
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu at bed and breakfast, two nights accommodation in Pokhara at bed and breakfast
- Airport transfers and escort
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Equipment & clothing for porter & staffs
- Equipment (sleeping bag, first aid kit, oximeter etc.)
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Trekking achievement certificate
- Adventure Himalayan Tshirt
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entry 30 days - USD 40 (Details in Visa Page)
- International flight & all domestic departure tax
- Insurance for clients (i.e. helicopter evacuation, etc.)
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot Shower and electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek
- Alcoholic drinks, candies, etc.
- Extra accommodation and meals outside of itinerary
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking.
1. On Arrival Visa is now available 2. No Quarantine 3. If you are fully vaccinated just bring QR code no need other things. If you are not being fully vaccinated, or have not completed a full dose of vaccination at least 14 days prior to arriving in Nepal, COVID-19 test report (RT-PCR, Gene Expert, True NAAT or WHO accredited test) showing negative result done within the last 72 hours of boarding from the first airport or, if you are entering through land border, done within 72 hours of entry.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 21 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Any cancellation by a Client must be made in writing and acknowledged by the Company. The date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company or its Agents will determine the cancellation charge applicable. The cancellation charges are expressed hereafter as a percentage of the total tour price Cancellation 60 days or more before departure: Loss of deposit. Cancellation 59-20 days before departure: 45% of cost of services booked. Cancellation less than 20 days before departure: 100% of cost of services booked. The Client is strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of making the booking. Please note that no refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 21 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Adventure Himalayan Travels and Treks
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.