Adventure 3Days/2Nights(Mount Meru)
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 90 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:3 Day(s)
- Mountaineering Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Destination Country: Africa, Tanzania,
- Arusha National Park Gate
- Mount Meru
- Chemin vers Saddle Hut
- Little Meru Peak
- Mount Meru Hotel
Airport/Hotel or where you are stayingFrom: To:
6:00 AM 7:30 PM
Airport/Hotel or where you stayingFrom: To:
1:30 PM 2:30 PM
- Age Range 15 - 89 (Years Old)
- success to reach up to the summit 4563m the third tallest mountain
- Sightseeing herds of elephants, buffalos, zebras and etc.
- Senerio views and fabulous of both Mount Kilimanjaro and big Meru
- Overnight in the hut not camping
- An armed ranger during climbing
Mount Meru is a dormant stastratovolcano located 70 kilometres west of Mount Kilimanjaro in southeast Arusha region, Tanzania. At a height of 4,562.13 metres (14,968 ft), it is visible from Mount Kilimanjaro on a clear day, and is the fifth-highest of the highest mountain peaks of Africa, dependent on definition. Mount Meru is located just north of the city of Arusha, in the Arusha Region of Tanzania. It is the second-highest mountain in Tanzania, after Mount Kilimanjaro. Mount Meru is also the highest mountain/point in Arusha Region. The Momella route – which starts at Momella gate, on the eastern side of the mountain – is used to climb Mount Meru. Much of its bulk was lost about 7,800 years ago due to a summit collapse. Mount Meru most recently had a minor eruption in 1910. The several small cones and craters seen in the vicinity probably reflect numerous episodes of volcanic activity. Mount Meru's caldera is 2.2 miles (3.5 km) wide. Mount Meru is the topographic centerpiece of Arusha National Park. Its fertile slopes rise above the surrounding savannah and support a forest that hosts diverse wildlife, including nearly 400 species of birds, and also monkeys and leopards.
Picked up where you are staying either Moshi /Arusha and transfer to Momela gate 1520m commencement at start walking to Meriakamba 2560m hut via the waterfalls accompanied by an armed ranger takes appox. 5-6 hours for dinner and overnight across through the tropical rain forest sightseeing elephants, buffalos, waterbucks, zebras and others.
After breakfast at 07:30am with packed lunch proceed on climbing to Saddle hut at elevation of 3520m, through the Moorland 6takes about 4-5 hours upon your arrival rest a little bit and continue to little Meru 3800m alpine desert will takes you about 1 and half hour overlooking the mighty Kilimanjaro peak. For dinner and overnight between two peaks the big Meru and Kilimanjaro fabulous view.(Breakfast, Lund and dinner )
During mid night or early morning (1:00am) ascend to reach the summit 4595m as you will arrive during the sunrise, yet up the sky still overlooking Mount Kilimanjaro descend to Momella gate via Saddle and Meariakamba with packed lunch. End of the trip.( Meals plan Bed, breakfast. and Dinner). Entr of thr ypox
|mount Mer||2||Select One||kinapa||Unrated||Shared|
- Modern toilets with running water
- Rescue team 24/7 hours
- Fabulous view of the lake Chala at the view point of Maundi crater
- along the way sightseeing all the primates inclunding white and black clobus monkeys, differnt species of birds, vavet monkeys and etc.
- Reach the top Africa Uhuru peak 5895m above the sea level
- Great view of saddle tween Kibo and Mawenzi peaks
- Airport Transfer
- Upon your arrival the transfer to your Hotel
- And the last day drop-off
- All of our guides are English speaking driver/guide
- Well skilled for seval years, knowleable of flora and fauna in deep
- Self awareness of COVID 19
- About the meals our cook are speciallist on both Non vegetarian and vegetarian basicaaly on internationl menue.
- You are able to oder what you prefer as a meal of a day
- Jeep & 4WD
- We have the fleet of Toyota land cruisers 4x4(pop up roof) and min buses for transfers
- Regarding the number of Clients we do the same as will be applicable
- Upon your arrival briefing and accompanied with our guides
- take you and explore about the city tour
- The same as above
- Your visa to Tanzania
- The first night accommodation and the last day
- Landing fees
Tips and things of personal neeeds such as beers, wines and etc.
Safari Moja Matata work with those Hotel, Lodges and Camps that have proven to uphold the health of our Clients and practices in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, Tanzania Ministry of Health and Tanzania Tourist Board.
All of our stuffs including driver guides, cooks and porters are all vaccinated COVID 19 and this is safest and most secure option.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 90 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Safari Moja Matata work with those Hotel, Lodges and Camps that have proven to uphold the health of our Clients and practices in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, Tanzania Ministry of Health and Tanzania Tourist Board. All of our stuffs including driver guides, cooks and porters are all vaccinated COVID 19 and this is safest and most secure option.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 7 day(s) prior departure