A Day Trip to Arusha National Park
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:09:00 HH:MM
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Arusha National Park
Anywhere depend on where you will be
- Age Range 3 - 120 (Years Old)
Day trips to Arusha National Park do starts as early as 9:00AM due to the distance and location of the park. You will be picked up by a driver-guide soon after your breakfast at 8:30AM with a short tour briefing and enroute for the game driving. The Park is located at the foot step of Mount Meru (Tanzania’s second highest peak at 4566m) which makes it a beautiful National Park closest to Arusha town and the Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Arusha National Park is famous for its beautiful white colobus, colored Momela lakes and the Ngurdoto Crater which is 3km wide and it was formed about fifteen million years ago. Lunch will be organized at the Momela Wildlife lodge with few more hours visits to Momela lakes and Ngurdoto Crater and drive back to either Arusha or to the Airport in the evening or any other time depends on your flight schedule.
- Transport in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional driver-guide
- Meals according to the plan (Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian)
- Mineral water (3 Ltrs per person per day)
- National park fee +VAT
- Alcoholic and soft drinks unless requested
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
Upon arrival you will need to do the rapid test costing USD 15 and 72 hours before departure you will need to do the PCR which costs USD 50
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 3 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Joagro Safaris Tanzania
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.