8 Days and 7 Days tour in Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade to Private Tour Available
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 21 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:8 Day(s)
- Beach Holidays
- City & Museum Tours
- Honeymoon Tours
- Jeep & 4WD Tours
- National Parks & Sanctuaries Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Safari Tours
- Train & Rail Tours
- UNESCO and Historical Tours
- Whale Watching Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Partially Guided
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Nuwara Eliya
Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) Or Hotel at Colombo,NegomboFrom: To:
5:00 AM 10:00 AM
Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) Or Hotel at Colombo,NegomboFrom: To:
5:00 PM 7:00 PM
- Age Range 15 - 75 (Years Old)
- Itinerary highlights at a glance
- #1 Highlights of Sigiriya, with visits to historical wonders and adventurous safari
- #2 Beauty and history in Kandy, touring religious places and beautiful sceneries
- #3 History, Heritage and educational tour in the Tea making process in Nuwara Eliya
- #4 City Tours and hikes in Ella
- #5 Golden beaches and adventure at Bentota in warm shallow waters of Bentota Beach and Turtle Hatchery tour
- #6 More safari rides, religious tours and wild life sights
- #7 Stunning sunrise, whale watching and rich culture
Classic rejuvenating holiday tour in Sri Lanka/ Heritage beauty overload holiday tour in Sri Lanka If you are looking for a well-deserved break to relax and unwind, escape with us to the Pearl of the Indian Ocean to do just that! Customized to bond with Mother Nature with an eclectic mix of the modern world, this tour focuses on luxurious accommodation in the midst of the country’s most beautiful surroundings. Lush hills carpeted with immaculate tea gardens, waterfalls racing down the slopes, endless golden beaches and rich heritage with captivating folk stories will not fail to keep you entertained. Try a variety of local cuisine, swim in the emerald waters, rest and relax with our exquisitely organized tours. Travel to the world’s most sought after destinations with Beauty Lanka Travels, a leading Travel Agency in Sri Lanka
Pick up from Bandaranaike International Airport by the Beauty travels representative for a comfortable drive to Sigiriya/ Dambulla The ancient city, SIGIRIYA is renowned for its 5th-centuryy frescoes and has been declared by UNESCO as the 8th Wonder of the World. The ruins of the capital built by King Kassapa, the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, lie from the steep slopes all the way to the granite peak at an elevation of 180m. Known as the 'Lion's Rock', aptly named owing to its architecture. A series of galleries and staircases emerging from the mouth of a gigantic lion, man-made by bricks and plaster is the access to the summit. Visit the historical and religious sight, Dambulla Cave Temple housing 80 ancient caves and towering over 160m over the surrounding plains. Check in to the hotel to freshen up and unwind Join us in the evening for an exciting 4x4 Jeep Safari at MINNARIYA/ KAUDULLA/ HURULU NATIONAL PARK and witness the largest elephant gathering in the world. As many as 300 elephants gather around the ancient Minneriya water tank to take advantage of the receding waters. Check in to the hotel for a well-deserved rest for the night. Highlights of the day • Dambulla Golden cave temple • Eco national parks 4x4 Jeep safari
Rise and shine early to enjoy the thrilling experience of climbing 1,200 steps that lead to the top of the SIGIRIYA ROCK FORTRESS, and visit the Water Garden, Frescoes, Mirror Wall, and Lions Paw surrounding it. Return to the hotel for a scrumptious breakfast and be ready to head to Kandy. Next stop is NALANDA GEDIGE, an ancient building made out of stones with a richly decorated facade built in the South Indian style. Enjoy Sri Lanka’s world-renowned spices at their source, the SPICE GARDEN and the overwhelming aroma of cinnamon, pepper, cardamom, nutmeg and mace will awaken your senses. Stop on the way at the SRI MUTHUMARIAMMAN TEMPLE, Matale. It is a popular Hindu shrine dedicated to Mariamman, the goddess of rain and fertility, located in the middle of the town. The history of this temple can be traced back to the 19th century. The next is a visit to the GEM MUSEUM AND WORKSHOP to understand the marvelous process of gemstones being transformed from the mine to market in different stages Check in to the hotel in Kandy, to freshen up and unwind. Get ready in the evening for the KANDY CITY TOUR including a visit to Sri Dalada Maligawa, the TEMPLE OF THE TOOTH RELIC, the most sacred Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka with rich architecture. Witness the TRADITIONAL KANDYAN CULTURAL DANCE PERFORMANCE, a vibrant an unique show performed to a low country rhythm. Fire and harvest dances accompanied by ceremonial drums rising and falling to the lively tempo. Back to the hotel for a luxurious overnight stay with your loved ones amidst stunning views and cozy weather. Highlights of the day • Sigiriya Rock • Nalanda • Mathale Spice garden • Gem Museum and Workshop • Hindu temple • Kandy city tour • Traditional Kandyan Cultural Dance Performance • Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
Enjoy a nutritious breakfast and check out of the hotel to travel to Nuwara Eliya. Nuwara Eliya, also known as ‘Little England” with a cool climate, colonial-era bungalows and mist-covered mountains is the tea cultivating capital of Sri Lanka with abundant world-class brews. Situated 6200ft above sea level, every hillside is green with neatly trimmed tea bushes. Less than three hours away from Kandy, you will travel by car to allow you the flexibility to indulge in spontaneous jaunts and enjoy the views at your own pace. First stop is the PERADENIYA ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDENS, the oldest formal garden in Sri Lanka. Located 460m above sea level it houses more than 4000 species of plants, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees. En-route, visit a Tea Factory and TEA PLANTATION in Nuwara Eliya, and enjoy a tour of the process that goes into brewing that perfect cuppa tea. The next stop is SRI BHAKTA HANUMAN TEMPLE. It is one of the important Hindu Temples in the country located on the summit of a beautiful picturesque mountain in Ramboda. You will be marveled at the site of the 18 feet Hanuman, the tallest statue in Sri Lanka. The RAMBODA FALLS located close by is known for breathtaking landscapes, ridges, streams and hilly mountains at an elevation of 358ft. Check in to your hotel to rest till the evening Hop onboard to go on a sightseeing tour of Nuwara Eliya including NUWARA ELIYA TOWN, MARKET PLACE, GOLF COURSE and LAKE GREGORY. Return to the hotel to unwind and experience a cool and comfortable stay overnight. Highlights of the day • Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens • Ramboda Falls • Tea Plantation • Tea Factory • Nuwara Eliya City Tour
Enjoy a delicious breakfast including local cuisines and proceed to check out of the hotel. Today you will start with a half day city tour to the GREGORY LAKE and VICTORIA PARK GARDEN. Board a train at 12.40pm to Ella passing stunning landscapes and views. Ella is a highland with mountain forests, tea plantations, and cool climate. This wildlife-rich region is home to caves, cascades, and secluded temples. The Ella Gap, offers a beautiful view between a cleft in two hills. Check in to the hotel in Ella, to freshen up and unwind. Join us in the evening for the ELLA CITY TOUR including an hike to LITTLE ADAM’S PEAK which stands at 1141 m in height. You can enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view following the walk through lush green tea plantations, waterfalls and paddy fields. Check in to the hotel to rest after the long and exciting day at Ella Highlights of the day • Gregory Lake • Victoria Park Garden • The train ride to Ella • Little Adam’s peak Ella
Enjoy a nutritious breakfast and check out of the hotel and head on to Tissamaharama. Visit RAWANA WATERFALL, gushing down from a height 82ft from an oval concave rock. It is the source of many legends and secrets of the local folk stories. Next stop is the BUDURUWAGALA ROCK TEMPLE, an ancient rock with seven Buddhist figures carved into the face of a large cliff. The talest Buddha statue in Sri Lanka is located here measuring upto 51ft. Check in to your hotel to rest till the evening Hop onboard to go on a 4x4 Safari in Yala National Park, the second largest national park in Sri Lanka, bordering the Indian Ocean and home to hundreds of elephants and the world’s densest leopard populations. With over 215 species of birds and 44 diverse mammals, If you’re lucky you will be awestruck with a sighting of a leopard, an experience you will never forget. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay and to calm your senses following an exhilarating day. Highlights of the day • Rawana waterfall • Nine Arches Bridge • Buduruwagala Rock Temple • Yala National Park Safari
Enjoy your breakfast and check out to embark on a ride to Mirissa Mirissa is the largest fishing port in Sri Lanka. You will love the beautiful beaches, stunning sunset spots and and wonderful restaurants. Visit the SNAKE FARM, to enjoy a unique experience with endemic reptiles and observe the venomous and non-venomous snakes. Check in to the hotel and enjoy the rest of your day in leisure with your family at the comfortable beach resort Highlights of the day • Snake farm • Leisure at the beach resort
Shine bright and early to start the journey at 6.30AM for WHALE WATCHING as the waters become a playground for a myriad of whales and dolphins. At the sight of their movements you will not want to come back to shore. Back to the hotel and enjoy your breakfast while you share and relive the beautiful morning experience. Today you will visit Bentota. The beautiful resort town with picturesque sandy beaches well known amongst tourists as the ‘City of Golden Beaches’. Be ready to enjoy a BOAT RIDE on the waters of the MADHU RIVER and be mesmerized in the bewitching natural beauty of the surrounding landscape as you cruise along the river. Next, you will visit the KOSGODA TURTLE HATCHERY a famous turtle nesting site about 11 km from Bentota. You can witness how new-born turtles are fed and the process of them being transferred to sea from the huge water tanks. Explore places with natural and historical significance in GALLE FORT before heading back to the hotel. Spend a luxurious overnight stay at Mirissa amidst the music of the waves. Highlights of the day • Blue whale watching • Sea Turtle Hatchery & Rescue • Galle Dutch Fort • Madu river boat safari
Today is the last day of your Classic rejuvenating tour in Sri Lanka/ Heritage beauty overload tour in Sri Lanka. Check out from your hotel and head back home with the most memorable moments of our beautiful Island. Don’t forget your souvenir shopping as a token of the lovely vacation and also to gift friends and family. You will be driven to the Bandaranaike International Airport to board the flight for your onward destination bringing this holiday to Sri Lanka to an end until next time.
|Kandy||1||Hotel||Ganga Addara Hotel||3||Shared|
|Nuwara Eliya||1||Hotel||Thuruliya Hotel||3||Shared|
|Ella||1||Hotel||Ravan Face Hotel||2||Shared|
|Yala||1||Resort||The Grand Yala Hotel||2||Shared|
|Mirissa||2||Resort||Paradise Beach Resort||2||Shared|
- Airport Transfer
English speaking guide till the end of the enlistment
- Plan for Hotel: Breakfast and Dinner
- Private Vehicle
- A/C Luxury Car or Van for 7 days and 6 Nights
- Transportation by Air-conditioned private vehicle, with English speaking guide till the end of the enlistment
- Parking and paging at the airport
- Local insurance for the vehicle
- Passenger Insurance
- Highway Toll-Free
- GPS Monitoring System in Vehicles
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Visit spice garden and free herbal Tea/ Drinks & 15 minutes’ head massage
- Visit a Tea Factory, Tea Plantation with Cup of Tea, Each Person
- Free Visit for Art and Craft center
- Free Visit for Gem Museum and Lapidary
- Free Visit for Ceylon Batik Factory
- Free Entrance to strawberry Farm
- Free Entrance to Colombo Casino
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Breakfast
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Water Bottle on Arrival (One Mineral water bottles per person /per day)
- English Speaking Chauffeur
- City tour & Sightseeing
- Accommodations at Twin share A/C room
- Meet & greet services with assistance at the airport
- Complimentary SIM card for Group
- Arrangement of Foods for North Indian, Halal, Veg, Non-Veg & Jain
- Chauffeur Meals & Accommodation
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Lunch & Dinner
- Entrance fee for Music & Sits
- 4x4 Jeep safari and National Park entrance fee
- Flight tickets/ Visa Charges
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry charges, tips, etc.
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Anything else not mentioned in Inclusions
- Train Tickets
1. For entering into Sri Lanka RT PCR test result is mandatory and it should not exceed 72 hrs.
2. For travelling to srilanka covid insurance is mandatory and the cost is $12 per person which is not included in the package.
3.Use Face mask all the time
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 21 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Cancellation policy • 21 Days & above No Cancellation fee • 15-20 Days -50% Cancellation on the basis booked • 14 Days and below -100% Cancellation on the basis booked
Tour Date Change Policy
Good To KnowConditions
- The hotels mentioned above will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested before confirmation.
- The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
- Hotels check-in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
- All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.
www.eta.gov.lk the visa will initially be limited to 30 days from the date of arrival and which may extend to six months by contacting the Department of Immigration and Emigration. This process will not be applicable for Singapore and Maldives passport holders as they are granted visas on arrival.
Climate and seasons:
In the Low Lands, the Climate is in general tropical with an average temperature of about 27°C in Colombo. In the Higher elevations, however, it can be quite cold with temperatures going down to 16°C. Bright and Sunny days are the norm and are common even during the height of the Monsoon – climatically Sri Lanka has no offseason. The southwest monsoon brings rain mainly from May to July to the western, southern and central regions of the island. While the northeast monsoon rains occur in the northern and eastern areas in December and January.
Communicate with Beauty Lanka Travels
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.