5 Days Rwanda Uganda Adventure
- Days 05 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 198,575.00
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:5 Day(s)
- Honeymoon Tours
- Gorilla Trekking Tours
- Multi Sport Tours
- Safari Tours
- Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Kigali, Rwanda
- Age Range 16 - 100 (Years Old)
Departing and ending in Kigali, this trip will introduce you to the historic areas of Rwanda and Gorilla trekking in Uganda in 5 days time.
This tour introduce you to Rwanda and Uganda experiences.
Arrival in Kigali, Welcomed by your tour guide and check-in at hotel. After, start Kigali city tour and experience about Rwanda and the city during the pre-colonial period, colonial and post-colonial periods i.e. through independence, genocide period and current trends.
Have your morning breakfast and prepare for transfer to Bwindi/Mgahinga National Park. En route, visit Karisoke Research Center Exhibit and Twin Lakes. Overnight in Kisoro
Early morning breakfast and transfer at UWA Offices for check in at 7:00 am. Go for permits check in and go for trekking. Afterwards, go for lunch and drive back to Musanze. Dinner and overnight in Musanze.
After having your morning breakfast, go for Golden Monkeys experience at the Volcanoes National Park. When you are back, go and experience Gorilla Guardians Village. Have your lunch and drive to Rubavu for overnight
Go for a morning boat trip in lake kivu and experience it and visit Coffee factory. After that, drive back to Kigali, shop souvenir en route and transfer to the Airport or Hotel in Kigali to end the tour
- Pickup & Drop-Off
- Extra Services
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Laundry services
Additional measures are currently implemented
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 1 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
What to carry:
- Walking boots
- Long trousers and gaiters – you will be walking through dense bush in places and don’t want scratches or creepy crawlies up your legs
- Long sleeves
- Sweatshirt as it can be cold on the mountain
- Gloves, sun glasses
- In cases of hiring things and porters its 10 dollar per item
- Cancel 30 days prior to your tour departure date to receive full refund.
Communicate with New Horizon Africa Safaris Ltd
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.