5 Days Exciting Kenya Safari Deal Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, and Lake Naivasha
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:5 Day(s)
- Attraction Tickets
- Backpacking Tours
- Camping & Stargazing Tours
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Expeditions Tours
- Food & Wine Tours
- Lakes Tours
- LGBTQ Tours
- Local Living Tours
- National Parks & Sanctuaries Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Overland Tours
- Photography Tours
- Safari Tours
- Trekking & Hiking Tours
- Tribal Tours
- Valley Tours
- Volunteer and Educational Tours
- Wheelchair Accessible Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Womens Adventures Tours
- Travel StyleLuxury
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Destination Country: Africa, Kenya,
- Maasai Mara
- Lake Nakuru
- Lake Naivasha
- Hells Gate National Park
Wabera Street, NairobiFrom: To:
6:00 AM 8:00 AM
Wabera Street, NairobiFrom: To:
3:00 PM 4:00 PM
- Age Range 0 - 80 (Years Old)
- One stop shop for wildlife viewing including sights of Big 5
- Unlimited game viewing drives with exclusive use of pop up top safari vehicle
- The Big Five wildlife and much more
- Lake Naivasha
- Hell’s Gate National Park
- Boat Ride
- Bike Ride
- Black and white rhinos at the Lake Nakuru national park sanctuary
- Masai country and Masai tribes people
- Lake Nakuru National park
- Flamingo and bird viewing drives
- Unique accommodation in safari lodges / tented camps
- Masai Mara game reserve
- The great Rift Valley and its lakes
- Option of Masai village visit at Masai Mara (your safari driver guide shall arrange for this)
- Optional Hot air balloon flight experience
This 5 days Kenya group Safari takes you to Lake Nakuru National Park and exciting Masai Mara Game Reserve. There shall be stops to view the great rift valley escarpment,an exciting boat ride at Lake Naivasha and Bike ride in Hell’s Gate National Park. This is a 5 days , 4 nights safari stopping at the Lake Nakuru in Rift valley where you view thousands of Flamingoes, pelicans and other bird species. The endangered Black & white Rhino shall also be seen including Lion, warthog, Giraffe, Zebra and other plains game. Tour proceeds to the Masai Mara where we shall be in search of the Big 5 as we tranverse the famous wildlife haven. Safari accommodation is offered in economy , standard or luxury lodge or tented camps depending on your budget / style. Safari is by road with transport in a safari tour minivan with pop up top Option of a 4 x 4 land cruiser jeep is available at an extra cost. Safari picks up from Nairobi airport, Nairobi city & outskirts hotels including Lake Naivasha . Just so that you may know… Tour can be extended with extra night/nights at Masai mara Tour can visit Lake Bogoria if flamingos are not available at Lake Nakuru
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel early in the morning and meet other tourists and safari driver guide at our office. Kenya safari deal starts at Nairobi with a drive via the Great Rift Valley viewpoint to witness the escarpment wall and Narok town for an early lunch. Arrive at Masai Mara game reserve campsite in the late afternoon, check-in, and relax as you enjoy a cup of tea or coffee. Exciting late afternoon and evening game drive across Masai mara game reserve till sunset. Return to the campsite with awesome first-day safari memories, Dinner with other tourists who had a full day safari, Bonfire, and overnight.
African breakfast at the campsite as you check on your camera charge, grab packed picnic lunch for a full day Masai mara safari experience. Enjoy an exciting 8 hrs game search across Masai mara game reserve characterized by uncountable up-close encounters of wild animals. Visit the Mara River where the crossing of wildebeest and zebras between July and October, see the hippo pool and crocodile. Picnic lunch then continues the game drive till 0500 pm, Exit the best Kenya Game Reserve and drive to the campsite. An optional activity like a visit to the local community, nature walk with Masai warriors, Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
Early morning game drive in Masai mara to track the big cats, nocturnal animals and witness the sunrise. Morning game safari is really thrilling and on a lucky day, tourists witness a hunt and a kill. The Prey grazes on wet grass and the predators try their best as well to get their daily meal. From 0900 hrs enjoy a full breakfast and drive to Nakuru town to arrive at CityMax Hotel in the late afternoon. Evening at leisure with an option to relax or explore the streets of Nakuru, Dinner, and overnight at the Hotel.
African breakfast at CityMax Hotel with other tourists, check out, and drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Registration and enjoy exciting Kenya safari deal with a visit to the lake for bird watching. Drive to the endangered Rhinoceros sanctuary in search of the white and black rhino. Lake Nakuru National Park host other wild animals in Kenya except for Elephants and Cheetah. Sightseeing of the lions, Zebras, Giraffe, Impala, Antelopes, Waterbuck, Buffalos, Leopard among others. At 1100 hrs exit Lake Nakuru National Park and drive to Naivasha to arrive at NewStead Hotel in time for lunch. The evening will be spent at leisure with an option to visit the Lake for an optional boat ride at an extra cost.
Hell’s Gate National Park seats on Lake Naivasha land and a good place where one will be able to walk alongside the wild animals. The park has spectacular scenery and you will have one of the thrilling Kenya Safari deal experiences. Choose to enjoy the day cycling or a game drive with the safari vehicle. Arrive at the Gorge for an optional guided nature walk with the locals. Take great photos with an animal background, ascend, exit, and a stopover at the Lake for an optional boat ride. Drive to Nairobi with a stopover for lunch to arrive in the late afternoon.
|Masai Mara||2||Camping||Miti Mingi eco camp||3 Star||Shared|
|Lake Nakuru||1||Hotel||CityMax Hotel||3 Star||Shared|
|Naivasha||1||Hotel||NewStead Hotel||3 Star||Shared|
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Pick up from the Airport
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals (B L D)
- Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
- All game drives
- Statutory taxes
- Personal Insurance
- All park entrance fees
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks like Sodas
- Balloon safari
- Maasai Village
- Airport Transfer
- Extra Services
- All our core staff have valid covid-19 free certification not more than14 days old from a recognized government approved facility at the first time and subsequently maintain the Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19) prevention guidelines prescribed by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and relevant agencies.
- We have provided approved facemasks, hand sanitizers/hand washing facility with running water and soap at the entrance and at other strategic locations in the premises which are hygienically operated.
- We have provided contactless thermometer for body temperature check at the entrance for both staff and visitors.
- Have documented Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for guest Management line with these protocols and MOH’s Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19) preventive guidelines as appropriate.
- We have created and will maintain a register of all staff & drivers.
- All staff have been instructed to wash or sanitize hands their before and immediately after entering the work premises, after changing into uniforms, after using lockers and frequently while on shift, particularly after touching items or surfaces.
- All our staff offices have provision for adequate ventilation and maximized via wide openable windows.
- We have provided visible notices / signages and other sensitization information at the strategic locations/entrance on Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19) preventive measures, screening, frequent hand washing and sanitization and mandatory wearing of face masks.
- We have a Guest/visitors register shall be kept and updated daily and include mobile contact & physical address for ease in contact tracing.
- We have Integrated technologies to enable automation, such as online, mobile payment and discouraged cash payments.
- Our wide office doors shall be left/wedged open to reduce surface touching or porters/security shall be deployed to open doors to limit their touching of surfaces.
- We have provided separate waste bins in each office and at strategic locations and appropriate method for collection and storage of used PPEs to ensure hygienic waste disposal with minimum contact.
- We have a documented list of emergency contacts, reporting system and evacuation procedures for any arising health related incidents at our offices.
- We have developed office staff work schedules and shifts and provided the option of working from home for some of our staff.
- All our public facilities (kitchen, washrooms, lobby/lounge etc) shall adhere to social distancing, frequent cleaning and disinfection and provided with adequate supply of hand washing and sanitizing facilities. Staff have been trained on the same.
- We have developed cleaning procedures with appropriate disinfectants/sanitizers focusing on guest’s body, luggage, travel documents and high-frequency touch points/surfaces.
- Office gadgets/equipment headsets, personal computers, desks, telephones are dedicated to one staff member.
- Guest/visitors register shall be kept and updated daily and should include mobile contact & physical address for ease in tracing. Whenever possible, minimize walk-in clients and encourage online bookings.
- We will maintain records of sanitized areas/surfaces, detergents used and personnel involved in cleaning and sanitization process.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 3 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
We offer daily departures
Check-in Time: 08:00
Check-out Time: 16:00
Budget camping: This is a budget camping tour.
Group tour: This is Joining a group safari Tour
Can start any day: If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized: You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers: Single travelers can join this group tour.
Children policy: Children from the age of 1 year are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Minimum age: No minimum age for this tour
Airport transfer available: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (US$15 per person)