5 Days and 4 Nights tour in Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade to Private Tour Available
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 22 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:5 Day(s)
- Backpacking Tours
- Cultural Walking Tours
- Honeymoon Tours
- Jeep & 4WD Tours
- National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries Tours
- Nature Tours
- Safari Tours
- UNESCO Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Women's Adventures Tours
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Partially Guided
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Bandaranaike International Airport
- Nuwara Eliya
Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) Or Hotel at Colombo,NegomboFrom: To:
3:41 AM 9:00 AM
Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) Or Hotel at Colombo,NegomboFrom: To:
10:00 AM 6:00 PM
- Age Range 18 - 65 (Years Old)
#1 Cultural highlights of Kandy with visits to sacred temples, Gem workshops and fun times at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
#2 Beauty and history in Nuwara Eliya including educational tours in the Tea making process, religious places and beautiful sceneries
#3 Golden beaches and play time at Bentota in the warm shallow waters of Bentota Beach and cultural tours
#4 History, Heritage and delicious food in Galle amidst adventurous water safaris and activities
Classic rejuvenating holiday tour in Sri Lanka/ Heritage beauty overload holiday tour in Sri Lanka If you are looking for a well-deserved break to relax and unwind, escape with us to the Pearl of the Indian Ocean to do just that! Customized to bond with Mother Nature with an eclectic mix of the modern world, this tour focuses on luxurious accommodation in the midst of the country’s most beautiful surroundings. Lush hills carpeted with immaculate tea gardens, waterfalls racing down the slopes, endless golden beaches and rich heritage with captivating folk stories will not fail to keep you entertained. Try a variety of local cuisine, swim in the emerald waters, rest and relax with our exquisitely organized tours. Travel to the world’s most sought-after destinations with Beauty Lanka Travels, a leading Travel Agency in Sri Lanka.
Pick up from Bandaranaike International Airport by the Beauty travels representative for a comfortable drive to Kandy. Kandy is the mountain capital of Sri Lanka and the second largest city in the country. The natural beauty of this region is enchanting, with rolling mists, historic tea estates, waterfalls, forests, and pretty villages. The Hill Country also has deep ravines, grassy plains, dense forests, open valleys, and gentle streams. The UNESCO World Heritage Site emphasizes it as one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Sri Lanka. Stop at the PINNAWELA ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE on the way, to witness the magnificent Asian elephants bathing and frolicking in the river nearby. It is the home and breeding ground for abandoned and injured elephants, looked after by caretakers. The next stop is a visit to the GEM MUSEUM AND WORKSHOP to understand the marvelous process of gemstones being transformed from the mine to market in different stages. Enjoy Sri Lanka’s world-renowned spices at their source, the SPICE GARDEN, the final stop before reaching Kandy. Participate in the tour provided to give an insight into the age-old industry of spice production, and the overwhelming aroma of cinnamon, pepper, cardamom, nutmeg and mace will awaken your senses. Check in to the hotel in Kandy, to freshen up and unwind. Join us in the evening for the Kandy city tour including the sacred Temple of the Tooth, the most sacred Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka with rich architecture. Back to the hotel for a luxurious overnight stay with your loved ones amidst stunning views and cozy weather. Attractions in Kandy • Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage • Spice Garden • Gem museum and workshop • Temple of the sacred tooth relic • Kandy cultural dance performance • Bahirawakanda Temple. • Kandy City tour • Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Tip: Make sure you wear clothing that covers your legs and shoulders while visiting temples in Sri Lanka.
Enjoy a nutritious breakfast and check out of the hotel to travel to Nuwara Eliya. Nuwara Eliya, also known as ‘Little England” with a cool climate, colonial-era bungalows and mist-covered mountains is the tea cultivating capital of Sri Lanka with abundant world class brews. Situated 6200ft above sea level, every hillside is green with neatly trimmed tea bushes. Less than three hours away from Kandy, you will travel by car to allow you the flexibility to indulge in spontaneous jaunts and enjoy the views at your own pace. En-route visit a Tea Factory and TEA PLANTATION and enjoy a tour on the process that goes in to brew that perfect cuppa tea. The next stop is SRI BHAKTA HANUMAN TEMPLE. It is one of the important Hindu Temples in the country located on the summit of a beautiful picturesque mountain in Ramboda. You will be marveled at the site of the 18 feet Hanuman, the tallest statue in Sri Lanka. The RAMBODA FALLS located close by is a most visited attraction for its breathtaking landscapes, ridges, streams and hilly mountains at an elevation of 358ft. Check in to your hotel to rest till the evening Hop on board to go on a sightseeing tour of Nuwara Eliya including NUWARA ELIYA TOWN, MARKET PLACE, GOLF COURSE and LAKE GREGORY. Return to the hotel to unwind and experience a cool and comfortable stay overnight. Attractions in Nuwara Eliya • Visit a Tea plantation and Tea Factory • Ramboda Falls • Gregory Lake • Strawberry Gardens • The Golf Course • Hakgala Botanical Garden • Nuwara Eliya Gardens • Shri Bhakta Hanuman Temple • Seetha Amman Temple • Nuwara Eliya City tour
Enjoy a delicious breakfast including local cuisines and proceed to check out of the hotel. Today you will visit Bentota. The beautiful resort town with picturesque sandy beaches well known amongst tourists as the ‘City of Golden Beaches’. Be ready to enjoy a BOAT RIDE on the waters of the MADHU RIVER and be mesmerized by the bewitching natural beauty of the surrounding landscape as you cruise along the river. Be ready with your swimming gear to enjoy with your family at BENTOTA BEACH, swim in the warm shallow waters, play fun games or try various water sports if you are up for some adventure. Next, you will visit the KOSGODA TURTLE HATCHERY- a famous turtle nesting site about 11 km from Bentota. You can witness how new-born turtles are fed and the process of them being transferred to sea from the huge water tanks. Check in to the hotel for a well-deserved rest for the night. Attractions in Bentota • Madu river safari • Turtle hatchery • Moonstone mine • Galle Fort • Water sports • Mask factory • Stilt fishing
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, embark on a drive to explore places with natural and historical significance in GALLE FORT. Thereafter, indulge on exciting activities at the MADU RIVER SAFARI and WATER SPORT Check in to the hotel for the final overnight stay at Bentota
Today is the last day of your Classic rejuvenating tour in Sri Lanka/ Heritage beauty overload tour in Sri Lanka. Check out from your hotel after breakfast and head back home with the most memorable moments of our beautiful Island. Don’t forget your souvenir shopping as a token of the lovely vacation and also to gift friends and family. You will be driven to the Bandaranaike International Airport to board the flight for your onward destination bringing this holiday to Sri Lanka to an end until next time.
|Kandy||1||Hotel||Amaya Hills Kandy||4 Star||Shared|
|Nuwara Eliya||1||Hotel||Araliya Green Hills Hotel||4 Star||Shared|
|Bentota||2||Hotel||Cinnamon Bey Beruwala||5 Star||Shared|
- Airport Transfer
We Pick or drop Colombo Airport or Hotel near to Colombo or Negombo
English speaking guide till the end of the enlistment
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Breakfast and Dinner
- Private Vehicle
- A/C Luxury Car or Van for 5 days and 4 Nights
- Transportation by Air-conditioned private vehicle, with English speaking guide till the end of the enlistment
- Parking and paging at the airport.
- Local insurance for the vehicle
- Passenger Insurance
- Highway Toll-Free
- GPS Monitoring System in Vehicles
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Visit spice garden and free herbal Tea/ Drinks & 15 minutes’ head massage
- Visit a Tea Factory, Tea Plantation with Cup of Tea, Each Person
- Free Visit for Art and Craft center
- Free Visit for Gem Museum and Lapidary
- Free Visit for Ceylon Batik Factory
- Free Entrance to strawberry Farm
- Free Entrance to Colombo Casino
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Breakfast
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Dinner
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Water Bottle on Arrival (One Mineral water bottles per person /per day)
- English Speaking Chauffeur
- City tour & Sightseeing
- Accommodations at Air conditioned room
- Meet & greet services with assistance at the airport
- Complimentary SIM card for Group
- Arrangement of Foods for North Indian, Halal, Veg, Non-Veg & Jain
- Chauffeur Meals & Accommodation
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Lunch.
- Entrance fee for Music & Sits
- 4x4 Jeep safari and National Park entrance fee
- Flight tickets/ Visa Charges
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry charges, tips, etc
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Anything else not mentioned in Inclusions
- Train Tickets
1. For entering into Sri Lanka RT PCR test result is mandatory and it should not exceed 72 hrs.
2. For travelling to srilanka covid insurance is mandatory and the cost is $12 per person which is not included in the package.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 22 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Cancellation policy • 21 Days & above No Cancellation fee • 15-20 Days -50% Cancellation on the basis booked • 14 Days and below -100% Cancellation on the basis booked
Tour Date Change Policy
Good To KnowConditions
- The hotels mentioned above will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested before confirmation.
- The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
- Hotels check-in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
- All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.
www.eta.gov.lk the visa will initially be limited to 30 days from the date of arrival and which may extend to six months by contacting the Department of Immigration and Emigration. This process will not be applicable for Singapore and Maldives passport holders as they are granted visas on arrival.
Climate and seasons:
In the Low Lands, the Climate is in general tropical with an average temperature of about 27°C in Colombo. In the Higher elevations, however, it can be quite cold with temperatures going down to 16°C. Bright and Sunny days are the norm and are common even during the height of the Monsoon – climatically Sri Lanka has no offseason. The southwest monsoon brings rain mainly from May to July to the western, southern and central regions of the island. While the northeast monsoon rains occur in the northern and eastern areas in December and January.
Communicate with Beauty Lanka Travels
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.