4 Days Masai Mara Game Reserve and Lake Nakuru.
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:4 Day(s)
- Attraction Tickets
- Backpacking Tours
- Camping & Stargazing Tours
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Expeditions Tours
- LGBTQ Tours
- Local Living Tours
- National Parks & Sanctuaries Tours
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Overland Tours
- Photography Tours
- Safari Tours
- Tribal Tours
- Valley Tours
- Volunteer and Educational Tours
- Wheelchair Accessible Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Womens Adventures Tours
- Travel StyleLuxury
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Maasai Mara
- Lake Nakuru
Wabera Street, NairobiFrom: To:
7:00 AM 8:00 AM
Wabera Street, NairobiFrom: To:
3:00 PM 4:00 PM
- Age Range 0 - 80 (Years Old)
- One-stop shop for wildlife viewing including sights of the Big 5
- Unlimited game viewing drives with exclusive use of pop-up top safari vehicle
- The Big Five wildlife and much more
- Black and white rhinos at the Lake Nakuru national park sanctuary
- Masai country and Masai tribes people
- Lake Nakuru national park
- Flamingo and bird viewing drives
- Unique accommodation in safari lodges / tented camps
- Masai Mara game reserve
- The great Rift Valley and its lakes
- Option of Masai village visit at Masai Mara (your safari driver guide shall arrange for this)
- Optional Hot air balloon flight experience
This 4 days Kenya tour takes you to Lake Nakuru National Park and the exciting Masai Mara Game Reserve. You’ll stop to view the great rift valley escarpment. You can also enjoy an exciting boat ride at Lake Naivasha which is optional. This is 4 days, 3-night safari stopping at Lake Nakuru in Rift valley where you view thousands of Flamingoes, pelicans and other bird species. The endangered Black & white Rhino shall also be seen including Lion, warthog, Giraffe, Zebra and other plains game. Tour proceeds to the Masai Mara where we shall be in search of the Big 5 as we traverse the famous wildlife haven. Safari accommodation is offered in the economy, standard or luxury lodges or tented camps depending on your budget/style. Safari is by road with transport in a safari tour minivan with a pop-up top The option of a 4 x 4 land cruiser jeep is available at an extra cost. Safari picks up from Nairobi airport, Nairobi city & outskirts hotels including Lake Naivasha. Just so that you may know… Tour can be extended with extra night/nights at Masai mara Tour can visit Lake Bogoria if flamingos are not available at Lake Nakuru
Meet and great safari drive at a confirmed pick-up point in Nairobi and be transferred to our office for a briefing. Meet other tourists and be introduced to the Kenya Safari driver guide, Leave Nairobi with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint. Witness the escarpment wall, take great photos and drive via Narok Town for Lunch to arrive at Miti Mingi Eco Camp for check-in and a little siesta. Enjoy a first introductory game drive in Masai Mara Game reserve in search of wildlife that calls this game reserve home. Witness sunset and drive back to the camp with first-day safari memories, dinner, bonfire, and overnight.
African breakfast at Miti Mingi Eco Camp, prepare and leave for a full day of game viewing across Masai mara game reserve from 0800 hrs to 1700 hrs. Transverse the savanna grassland which has a good road network with up-close encounters with the game reserve wild animals. The guide will be a great asset for this day by assisting in spotting the wildlife and sharing information about animal lifestyles. Drive to Mara River either for wildebeest crossing or to see the hippos and crocodiles on the Riverbank. Break for picnic lunch in the wilderness and continue the game search till late evening.
Scheduled early morning game drive in Masai mara game reserve to track the big cats returning from hunting or preparing to hunt the prey while grazing. Witness the sunrise and return to the Campsite for a full breakfast, check out and drive to Lake Nakuru national park with a stopover for Hot Lunch. Arrive at Nakuru hotel early evening, check-in, and spent the evening at leisure, dinner, and overnight at the same hotel.
Breakfast at Nakuru town hotel, check out and drive to Lake Nakuru National Park for a thrilling game drive to discover the beauty of this park. Visit Lake Nakuru for bird watching adventure, visit the Rhino Sanctuary to see the endangered white and black Rhinoceros spices. Visit the Baboon cliff where the baboons play every day, lake Nakuru also hosts other great wildlife. The lions, Buffalos, Leopard, Zebras, Giraffes, Antelopes, Gazelles, Hyena, Waterbuck, among others. By 1100 hrs exit the park and drive to Nairobi with a stopover for lunch to arrive in the late afternoon. End of the Kenya wildlife Safari across Masai mara game reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park.
|Masai Mara||2||Camping||Miti Mingi eco camp||3||Shared|
|Lake Nakuru||1||Hotel||CityMax Hotel||3||Shared|
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Pick up from the Airport
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals (B L D)
- Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
- All game drives
- Statutory taxes
- Personal Insurance
- All park entrance fees
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks like Sodas
- Balloon safari
- Maasai Village
- Airport Transfer
- Extra Services
- All our core staff have valid covid-19 free certification not more than14 days old from a recognized government approved facility at the first time and subsequently maintain the Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19) prevention guidelines prescribed by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and relevant agencies.
- We have provided approved facemasks, hand sanitizers/hand washing facility with running water and soap at the entrance and at other strategic locations in the premises which are hygienically operated.
- We have provided contactless thermometer for body temperature check at the entrance for both staff and visitors.
- Have documented Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for guest Management line with these protocols and MOH’s Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19) preventive guidelines as appropriate.
- We have created and will maintain a register of all staff & drivers.
- All staff have been instructed to wash or sanitize hands their before and immediately after entering the work premises, after changing into uniforms, after using lockers and frequently while on shift, particularly after touching items or surfaces.
- All our staff offices have provision for adequate ventilation and maximized via wide openable windows.
- We have provided visible notices / signages and other sensitization information at the strategic locations/entrance on Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19) preventive measures, screening, frequent hand washing and sanitization and mandatory wearing of face masks.
- We have a Guest/visitors register shall be kept and updated daily and include mobile contact & physical address for ease in contact tracing.
- We have Integrated technologies to enable automation, such as online, mobile payment and discouraged cash payments.
- Our wide office doors shall be left/wedged open to reduce surface touching or porters/security shall be deployed to open doors to limit their touching of surfaces.
- We have provided separate waste bins in each office and at strategic locations and appropriate method for collection and storage of used PPEs to ensure hygienic waste disposal with minimum contact.
- We have a documented list of emergency contacts, reporting system and evacuation procedures for any arising health related incidents at our offices.
- We have developed office staff work schedules and shifts and provided the option of working from home for some of our staff.
- All our public facilities (kitchen, washrooms, lobby/lounge etc) shall adhere to social distancing, frequent cleaning and disinfection and provided with adequate supply of hand washing and sanitizing facilities. Staff have been trained on the same.
- We have developed cleaning procedures with appropriate disinfectants/sanitizers focusing on guest’s body, luggage, travel documents and high-frequency touch points/surfaces.
- Office gadgets/equipment headsets, personal computers, desks, telephones are dedicated to one staff member.
- Guest/visitors register shall be kept and updated daily and should include mobile contact & physical address for ease in tracing. Whenever possible, minimize walk-in clients and encourage online bookings.
- We will maintain records of sanitized areas/surfaces, detergents used and personnel involved in cleaning and sanitization process.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 2 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
We offer daily departures
Check-in Time: 08:00
Check-out Time: 16:00
Budget camping: This is a budget camping tour.
Group tour: This is Joining a Group Safari Tour
Can start any day: If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized: You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers: Single travelers can join this group tour.
Children policy: Children from the age of 1 year are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Minimum age: No minimum age for this tour
Airport transfer available: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (US$15 per person)