3 Days Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Manyara Safaris
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 65 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:3 Day(s)
- Tanzania Safari Tours
- Expeditions Tours
- Honeymoon Tours
- National Parks & Sanctuaries Tours
- Photography Tours
- Safari Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleLuxury
- Guiding Type: Self Guided/Independent
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Lake Manyara
7:29 AM 5:30 PM
5:30 PM 7:30 PM
- Age Range 1 - 85 (Years Old)
Enjoy authentic interactions with the Maasai See the big cats See more animals than you ever thought possible Drive down the adventurous track into the crater See High concentration of elephants See tree climbing lions
3 Days Northern Safari circuit is our popular safari in Tanzania which offers you 3 days Tanzania classic safari. These 3 Days Northern circuit safari will take you to Manyara national park, Ngorongoro conservation Area and Tarangire National park
You will be picked up in the morning and after a short briefing you will head off in direction of the Tarangire National Park. The park with its savannah, baobab trees, and seasonal swamps is home to huge elephant herds. This also includes a selection of mammals ranging from giraffes, bushbucks and hartebeests to zebras and warthogs. Besides this some of the most ferocious African predators like buffaloes, lions, leopards and the cheetahs are rarely spotted here. This would be an awe-inspiring experience to watch the wandering animals from the open roof of our safari vehicle. You would head to a nearby camp in the late afternoon for the rest and the overnight stay.
Early risers are rewarded with breath-taking views of the rising sun over the crater’s edge and after a hearty breakfast you will drive down the adventurous track into the crater. Named as UNESCO world heritage site, formed millions of years ago, is 610 m deep and covers roughly around 260 square kilometers. Due to its dense animal population of approximately 25,000, the crater offers the best game viewing of all the parks in Tanzania. In matter of minutes you will be able to see wildebeest, zebras, gazelles, elephants and some of the more than 500 bird species in the area. With a little bit of luck you might catch a glimpse of the endangered black rhino through the grass.
After breakfast you will travel from the Ngorongoro area to the Lake Manyara National Park. The park is known for its over 400 bird species, primate-filled forests and grassy plains A large area of the park is covered by the alkaline Lake Manyara, the seasonal breeding grounds for large colonies of flamingos and many more waterfowls. The park is also home to giraffes, hippos, wildebeests, impalas and groups of noisy monkeys and baboons. After an extensive game drive you will travel to back to Arusha for dinner and overnight.
|Manyara Area||3||Lodge||Manyara Secret||4||Shared|
- Airport Transfer
We will pick From/To Airport
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Jeep & 4WD
4X4 Safari Land Cruiser
- Extra Services
We follow all the WHO instruction in regading Covid 19
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 65 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
1) Cancellation by you Cancellation of a holiday must be made in writing and is effective from the date we receive the written notification. In all cases of cancellation the deposit, and any amendment charges will be forfeited. Please note that any costs of international flights are 100% non-refundable. Cancellation charges are expressed at a percentage of your quoted price (excluding international flights) as follows:- Period before departure when we receive your written cancellation Cancellation charge per person cancelling More than 65+ days: Deposit only Between 50 and 65 days: 50% 0 and 50 days: 100% Matters influencing a surcharge would include, but are not limited to, increases in transportation costs e.g. fuel, scheduled air fares and any other airline surcharges, taxes or fees payable for services such as landing taxes, or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports or airports, or increases in park fees, reserve fees or concession fees. The price of your itinerary will be based on known costs at the date of issue of the itinerary. At any time before a full payment of your holiday has been made M.T.Expedition reserves the right to levy a surcharge where costs have changed since the date of issue of the itinerary. M.T.Expedition will absorb amounts up to 2% of the total holiday price and surcharge any amount greater than 2%. Should the surcharge exceed 10% of the total holiday price you are entitled to cancel the holiday and receive a full refund of all monies paid? We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in advertised prices at any time before your holiday is confirmed. We will advise you of any errors of which we are aware and of the then applicable price at the time of booking. 2)Cancellation by M.T.Expedition We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday for any reason at any time before full payment has been received. Whilst we always endeavor to avoid changes and flight cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so. In these circumstances we will return to you all monies paid or offer an alternative holiday of a comparable standard. In this event we will pay compensation of $75 per person. We may cancel your confirmed holiday if you fail to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel. We cannot accept liability or pay compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by, or you suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure. In these booking conditions force majeure means any event which we or the supplier of services in question could not even with all due care foresee or avoid. Such events are likely to include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil strife, riot, civil disorder/unrest, industrial dispute, actual or threat of terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, breakout of an epidemic or pandemic disease, technical problems with transport, cancellation or amendment to any scheduled flight, closure or congestion of airports or ports, adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our control. In circumstances amounting to force majeure we will not refund any money to you although if we can recover any monies from our suppliers we will refund these to you.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 30 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with M.T. EXPEDITION
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.