3 days Masai Mara
- Days 03 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 137,988.50
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 24 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:3 Day(s)
- National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries Tours
- Nature Tours
- Safari Tours
- Unique Adventure Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Age Range 7 - 70 (Years Old)
- Masai Mara Migration
- Unlimited game drives in your own comfortable Safari pop-up top vehicle
- The Big 5 – elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo & leopard… Plus zebra, cheetah and much more
- Experience the Masai Mara, home to an ancient culture
- Your choice of accommodations – from budget to luxury – stay in lodges or tented camp
- Private dedicated English /other language speaking drier/guide.
You will start your safari from Nairobi where you Immerse yourself in this wildlife habitat for a Masai Mara safari 3 days for 2 nights on your own personalized private tour. You’ll discover that the Masai Mara Migration is famous for its striking vistas and diverse wildlife. spot the Big 5 feeding, grazing or hunting – just as they have for millions of years on your safari from Nairobi.
You will be picked by a representative from Forever Africa Safari and Commence the safari journey to the Masai Mara Game reserve, Kenya’s finest wildlife haven. This will include a stopover at the rift valley. Overnight at Semadep Mara Camp
Today shall be a game viewing extravaganza! The Mara as is popularly known remains the most exciting wildlife Eco-system in the Natural world. Masai Mara reserve hosts the highest and varied concentration of wild animals than any other park in the region. The scenic appeal of this tree studded Savannah plains, its moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes it a one stop shop for game viewing activities.
We shall traverse the reserve on a full day of unlimited game viewing encountering the big five and more of the lesser game. You shall visit the Mara river where you may watch hippos & crocodiles or maybe the great migration (July –October). Overnight at Semadep Mara Camp
Early morning game viewing drives at the Masai Mara and Depart for Nairobi with lunch stop on the way. Arrive Nairobi in the late afternoon at approximately 16.30 hours and Drop off at your Nairobi area hotel /Nairobi area residence.
|Masai Mara||2||Lodge||Semadep Mara||3 Star||Shared|
- Airport Transfer
for 3 days
for 3 days
- Private Vehicle
for 3 days
- Extra Services
All activities included in the itinerary
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 24 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
All Covid 19 SOP's are being followed through your trip and travel advisors are provided to clients upon booking when there changes. Cancellations due to Covid regulations full refund is given back to the clients
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 2 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Forever Africa Safari
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.