3 Days/2Nights:Ngorongoro/Tarangire/Lake Manyara
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 90 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:3 Day(s)
- Tanzania Safari Tours
- Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Tarangire National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
Airport/Hotel or where you are stayingFrom: To:
7:30 AM 8:30 AM
Airport/Hotel or where you stayingFrom: To:
3:30 PM 5:00 PM
- Age Range 4 - 89 (Years Old)
- Plentfull plan game drives with your driver guide
- Descend and acsend down the Ngorongoro crater, great opprtunity to sport the big five
- Tarangire National Park fabulous views of the river bank at a distance to spot animals drift for the water
- Visit the Maasai boma
-About these 3 days safari will cover all the National Parks; Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks with great opportunity to sport the big five such as Elephants, bufallos, black rhinos, lions and leopards. - Ngorongoro crater; within 7-8 hours game drives is enoght to explore lots of wildlife and appriciate with its fabulous views. - Tarangire National Park known as home of elephants and the massive of baobab trees, the tarangire river in the centre of the park during the dry season all animals drift here for the water drink followed by predators such lions, cheeetahs, hyenas, leopards and jakals. - Lake Manyara National Park:n covers about 70% of the park with locks of flamingos, pelicans and etc. watching the hippos and vistis Maji ya Moto(hot spring), and also it's famous for tree climbing lions.
In the morning our driver guide will pick you up from the hotel and start the trip to Tarangire National Park on a good tarmac road takes you across gently rolling Maasai plains with scattered acacia trees. Along the way you can see many Maasai in their colourful attire walking on the roadside, riding bicycles, herding cattle, and driving donkey’s carts. Tarangire National Park, well known for its large elephant herds, is a diverse landscape of seasonal swamps, savanna and the life giving Tarangire River which wends its’ way through the park. From the open roof of the vehicle we will seek out the myriad animals that here inhabit including zebra, wildebeest, buffalo, elephant and giraffe. It is possible we will glimpse lions stalking his prey or leopard relaxing in the trees. After an extensive game drive, we leave the park and head to Migombani campsite, where you can enjoy dinner and relaxation prepared by our chef. (Meals plan: Breakfast/Lunch and Dinner).
On this day, after breakfast at 08:00am, you start the game drive with packed lunch in Lake Manyara National Park, a small but diverse park 120km west of Arusha. The park’s namesake, a shallow salt lake, covering some seventy percent of the parklands, floods and drys with the seasons, and is home to thousands of flamingo and over 500 other bird species. On our exploration of the park you will see monkey, hippos, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, buffalo, elephant, and with some luck lions lounging in the trees,. In late afternoon we will return to Migombani campsite for dinner and overnight.
After an early breakfast at 07:00am, you depart from Fanaka campsite with packed lunch and drive through the Rift Valley to the cooler regions of the Ngorongoro highlands. The Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest volcanic caldera, formed with the massive explosion of a volcano once higher than Kilimanjaro some two to three million years ago, is almost 20km wide, approximately 600 m deep and is known for its large variety of wildlife, including the “Big Five” – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino, and leopard. It is well recognized as one of the world’s wonders, the various springs attract animals such as wildebeest, gazelle, reedbuck, hyenas, cheetahs hippos, and more than 500 bird species. At a picnic site, we have the scrumptious lunch before enjoying further game viewing in the crater. You leave the crater after 8 hours game drive back to Arusha town. End of the trip.
- Airport Transfer
- we provide the transport according to the number of clients.
- We have the fleet of Toyota min buses from 6-8 seaters, double coasters from 10-20 seaters
- All of our guides are english speaking driver guides
- In case of Clients prefer own his own accord to any language; french, italian, german, spanish, russian and etc. the extra charges will be applied
- All of our guides are speciallist on botany and zoology
- About the meals our cook are specialist on both non-vegetarian and vegetarian at international standard
- If you are dietary, annalise and request before starting your trip
- Jeep & 4WD
- We have the fleet of Toyota land cruisers 4x4(pop up roofs) for the game drives:
1: short base occupie 5 seaters with sliding windows
2: long base occupie 8 seaters with sliding windows
-Toyota double coasters occupies about 10-20 seaters wih sliding windows and A/C
- Meet and greet with our represantative at the Airport
- On the first day our guide will show around the city
- Free guiding to the city tour
-The Maasai boma fees
- Your personal needs such soda beers and etc.
-Safari Moja Matata work with those Hotel, Lodges and Camps that have proven to uphold the health of our Clients and practices in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, Tanzania Ministry of Health and Tanzania Tourist Board.
-All of our stuffs including driver guides, cooks and porters are all vaccinated COVID 19 and this is safest and most secure option.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 90 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
-Safari Moja Matata work with those Hotel, Lodges and Camps that have proven to uphold the health of our Clients and practices in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, Tanzania Ministry of Health and Tanzania Tourist Board. - All of our stuffs including driver guides, cooks and porters are all vaccinated COVID 19 and this is safest and most secure option.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 90 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with safarimojamatata
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.