3 Day Passikudah Tour From Colombo
- Days 03 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 32,955.00
About this activity
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 5 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:3 Day(s)
- Attraction Tickets
- Beach Holidays
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Age Range 12 - 99 (Years Old)
Kurunegala was the Sinhalese capital in the early 14th century, and later the town served as a way station between Kandy, the new capital, and its port, Puttalam. The contemporary town is the commercial centre of a populous agricultural area that produces rice, rubber latex, spices, cocoa, and, especially, coconuts. Kurunegala has good road and rail connections with the rest of Sri Lanka. Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site(1991) in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. It is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka. The rock towers 160 m over the surrounding plains.There are more than 80 documented caves in the surrounding area. Major attractions are spread over 5 caves, which contain statues and paintings. Polonnaruwa was the second capital of Sri Lanka after the destruction of Anuradhapura in 993. It comprises, besides the Brahmanic monuments built by the Cholas, the monumental ruins of the fabulous garden-city created by Parakramabahu I in the 12th century. Pasikuda is situated in Eastern seaboard of Sri Lanka between Kalkuda and the Indian Ocean, approximately 35 kilometers from Batticaloa Town. The turquoise blue waters of the bay attract local and foreign tourists to this wide sandy place under the hot tropical sun to surf, swim or just frolic in the water. Many other activities are available from kite surfing, boogie boarding to surfing and sailing across in a canoe.
Leave Colombo for Pasikuda via Kurunegala & Polonnaruwa.Stop for Breakfast, on the way
Visit Dambulla Rock Cave Temple .Arrive and Check in to the hotel for Lunch. After Lunch leisure in Passikudah Beach. Overnight stay at the hotel in Passikudah
After Break Fast leave for Batticaloa and visit Dutch Church, Dutch Fort, LightHouse and Lady Manning Bridge. Stop for Lunch. After Lunch Evening Leisure at the Kallady beach in Batticaloa. Overnight stay at hotel in Passikudah
After breakfast Witness the Sunrise on the East coast at Passikudah Beach. Full day Leisure at Passikudah Beach. Lunch in Passikudah and After Lunch Leave to Colombo Reach Colombo via Kurunegala and drop you in the hotel
|Passikudha||02||Select One||Select One||Private|
- English speaking guide for the entire tours
- All Govt. Taxes and Surcharges
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Extra Services
- Entrance fees
- Any tours to cities not mentioned above
- Any other services not mentioned above
We use Only Covid Ceftified Accommodations and Guides Only
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 5 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 3 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
- The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
- All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.
Standard Beaxh Rooms
Communicate with Ceylon Travel Dream
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.