2 Days Nyungwe Forest Safari with Chimpanzee Trekking
- Days 02 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 47,320.00
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:2 Day(s)
- Safari Tours
- Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Kigali, Rwanda
- Age Range 15 - 100 (Years Old)
This tour introduce you to the rain forest or the African amazon; Nyungwe National Park
2 Days Nyungwe Forest National Park tours the park situated in the south west of Rwanda. The Park is commonly known for chimpanzee tracking, Isumo Waterfalls and the canopy walk activities. While in the park, you have many chances to see different animals like monkeys, baboons and many plant species.
Depart from Kigali at 6:20 am and head to the Park. On the way, you will visit Kamegeli Rock, Nyanza King Palace and you will have your lunch in Huye and depart to the park. You will do the evening Canopy walk activity starting at 15:00 PM.
Wake up early for breakfast of 4:20 am and head to the park office for briefing at 4:50. Depart for chimpanzee trek in Nyungwe. Return for lunch and depart to Karongi for Napoleon & Amahoro Islands and boating experience. After visiting Napoleon Island, you will depart to Kigali
- Private Vehicle
- Extra Services
Covid safety steps have been taken
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 1 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Full refund for covid related cancellation less permits costs
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 1 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with New Horizon Africa Safaris Ltd
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.