10 Days Rwanda Safari with Gorilla experience
- Days 10 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 519,675.00
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:10 Day(s)
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Honeymoon Tours
- National Parks & Sanctuaries Tours
- Photography Tours
- Safari Tours
- Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Wildlife Safari Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- Kigali, Rwanda
- Age Range 16 - 100 (Years Old)
Starts from Kigali and tour all major parks in Rwanda.
Explore Rwanda with Gorilla Trekking experience in 10 days
Visit at Kigali Genocide Memorial
Drive to the Campaign Against Genocide Museum
Drive to Kimironko Market and experience local shopping for fruits, vegetables, clothes and handcrafts.
Have your lunch at a local restaurant
Visit to Inema Arts Center
Drive to Kandt House Museum
Drive to Camp Kigali Memorial
Drive to Mt. Kigali for Horse Riding. Visiting some parts of Nyamirambo, have a view of Kigali. Go for dinner and overnight at your Hotel.
Morning transfer to Akagera National Park and do a full day game drive. Overnight in the Park.
Have a morning breakfast and go for a boat trip. Afterwards depart from the park. On the way, you will make an Imigongo tour and return to Kigali, overnight there.
Transfer to Nyungwe National Park. En route, visit the Kamegeri Rock, Nyanza King’s palace and National Ethnographic museum in Huye. Have your lunch at a local restaurant in Huye and depart to Nyungwe. Overnight at Gisakura.
Do a morning chimpanzees trekking and canopy walk in the afternoon. Overnight in Gisakura.
Morning visit at Gisakura Tea Factory and experience how tea is produced as well as tasting its grade. Afterwards, depart to Karongi.
Arrival in Karongi, you will do a boat trip to Amahoro islands and visit to Environmental museum. Overnight in Karongi
Morning transfer to Rubavu. En route, view the Kivu belt of Lake kivu and do a 2 hours tour in Rubavu town with hike to Mt.Rubavu. Afterwards, visit the Potters Community and head to Musanze.
Overnight at your hotel in Musanze.
Check up at the Volcanoes National Park’s office at 7:00 am, get briefing and get ready for your gorilla trekking experience. In the afternoon, make a visit to the twin lakes. Overnight in Musanze.
Make a morning visit to Buhanga Forest. Afternoon, go for Ibyiwacu Cultural Village. Overnight in Musanze.
Departure back to Kigali and visit Kirenge Cultural Village en route. Have your lunch in Kigali and drop off at the Airport or your Hotel
- Airport transfers
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide.
- Transport in a Private Vehicle
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- All park entrance and permits fees
- Extra Services
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Laundry services
Additional safety measures are implemented
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 30 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 1 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
What to carry:
- walking boots
- Long trousers and gaiters – you will be walking through dense bush in places and don’t want scratches or creepy crawlies up your legs
- Long sleeves
- Sweatshirt as it can be cold on the mountain
- Gloves, sun glasses
- In cases of hiring things and porters its 10 dollar per item
- Cancellation should be done in writing. If it is done 30 days prior to departure of the trip, Full amount is refunded less permits fee which are not refundable. Cancel well in advance to get full refund.
Communicate with New Horizon Africa Safaris Ltd
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.