Ngarendare forest hike
- Duration 05:00 Private Tour Available
- From ₹ 16,055.00
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:05:00 HH:MM
- Waterfall Tours
- Trekking and Hiking Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Ngare Ndare Forest
8:30 AM 10:00 AM
2:30 PM 3:30 PM
- Age Range 12 - 70 (Years Old)
Swimming in azzure natural pools
Ngare Ndare forest is a lush indigenous forest at the northern foothills of Mt. Kenya. Azure pools glisten at the bottom of waterfalls and 200 years old trees stretch into the canopy supporting a rich variety of bird and animal life. The forest is a vital corridor that links the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and Northern Kenya to Mount Kenya forest reserve, and one which elephants have been using for centuries.
Entrance fee, transport, guide fee, water and activity fee.
Tips, alchoholic beverages, visa both domestic and international flights.
Covid 19 certificate is not necessary
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 100 % of the tour amount
Partial or full payment is non refundable upon cancelation but can be redeemed in your next service.
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 0 day(s) prior departure
Communicate with Dusty Rest Safaris
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.