Explore Togo in Seven days
- Free Cancellation
- No booking or credit card fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:08:00 HH:MM
- Aircraft Tours
- Backpacking Tours
- City & Museum Tours
- Culture & Walking Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Nature & Sightseeing Tours
- Overland Tours
- Photography Tours
- UNESCO and Historical Tours
- Travel StyleBudget
- Guiding Type: Live Guide/Instructor
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Active
- Recommended For
- For Art Lovers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Destination Country: Africa, Togo,
Aéroport de Lomé-Gnassingbe EyademaFrom: To:
7:30 AM 4:30 PM
at your hotelFrom: To:
4:30 PM 7:30 PM
- Age Range 18 - 80 (Years Old)
Day 1 :Arrival/picked up by Confidence and check into Hotel in Lome
O/N at a good hotel
Day 2 : Agbodrafo, LakeTogo/Togoville.
This lake is located about a 35 minute drive from Lome. Close to the lake’s northern shore is Togoville, the centre of the local voodoo cult. We shall take a boat ride on the lake to Togoville to visit it’s shrines and the ancient German Cathedral which dominates the town.
A return trip to the hotel and later an evening night out at the beach. Later this evening, we shall visit the lavilla club and also drive around town to experience nightlife in Lome. O/N in a good hotel
Day 3: Lome------Kpalime SOTOUBOUA
Experience the unique charm and beauty of Kpalimé.
Go for a swim in the scenic, rejuvenating waters of Womé Waterfall.
* Explore a craft village and browse souvenirs handcrafted by local artisans and uncover the lush city of Kpalimé, renowned for its beautiful scenery and pleasant tropical climate. Visit a neo-Gothic church built by German colonizers in the early 20th century before strolling to the craft village to admire art made with finesse and dexterity by inspired artisans and to purchase a few unique souvenirs to bring home. After, travel to the mountain to visit Château Vial, the presidential château in the hills to the north of Kpalimé. Then, discover the serene Womé Waterfall by taxi-brousse, or share taxi. To arrive at this idyllic place (~1.5 hours away) you’ll need to climb steep stairs, so pack appropriate footwear—the waterfall is worth it! At the base of the falls, you can bathe in refreshing, crystalline water, surrounded by a majestic landscape. Later, before leaving, taste delicious, fine crafted local delicacies. O/N in a good hotel
4:Drive to Sokode through villages and markets; fire dance in the evening. O/N in a good hotel
5:Drive to the Bassar region. Visit the clay houses and learn about the iron production. O/N
6:Visit the Kabye region and meet the Tamberma people in the Atakora mountains. O/N
Experience culture, market, night life, lifestyle and the day to day lives of the Nigerian people. This is one of those tours where Togo west Africa gets under your skin and you can appreciate the circle of life.
We observe and maintain all covid safety rules and protocols.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 7 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 50 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 14 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
*Why Travel with Ucomeafrik?
Ucomeafrik is truly unique in the travel market and the high percentage of clients who travel with us again and again isn’t down to chance. Ucomeafrik has been set up by person having passion for travelling and for travellers and our aim is to help adventurous souls get to incredible places that would otherwise remain inaccessible.
Our office is manned by good, experienced, knowledgeable and passionate personels along with that of our experienced guides that is evident in all aspects of the trips, from planning through to implementation. In short, we run the kind of trips that we like to do!
By engaging in personal guided trips and also keeping the group sizes small (maximum 15) we can allow for a greater degree of flexibility and cater to individual needs and this unobtrusive ‘low impact’ tourism gives travellers a chance to get off the beaten track without damaging the places they visit.
What makes us different?
Using passionate and knowledgeable guides, as well as a dedicated and experienced office staff, we are able to provide unique and original itineraries that allow our clients to take a journey beneath the surface of the region, into those special and off the beaten tracks.
What do I need to bring with me?
Upon booking we will send you a list containing information about the destination cum an equipment list, recommended clothing list and any items that might need.
How far in advance do I need to book my trip?
There is no hard and fast guide, although some trips are popular and booked up quickly. To ensure a place, you can simply book and pay a deposit at any time, and then pay the balance a week prior to departure. Also, be sure to allow yourself enough time to obtain visas and vaccinations where necessary.