1 Hour Everest View Mountain Flight in Nepal
- Duration 02:00
- From ₹ 16,900.00
About this activity
- Instant Booking
- Free Cancellation Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, after which the tour cancellation policy applies Learn More.
- Duration:02:00 HH:MM
- Aircraft Tours
- Flying Tours
- Jet Tours
- Travel StylePremium
- Guiding Type: Partially Guided
- Guide Language
- Tour Vibe Laid Back
- Recommended For
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Mount Everest
Thamel KathmanduFrom: To:
5:00 AM 7:00 AM
- Age Range 5 - 100 (Years Old)
- View of Mt. Everest 20 miles from your window
- Witness fantastic Himalayan peaks, lakes, and glaciers
- 1 Hour flight with guaranteed window seat
- Fly over the highest mountain in the world with its appealing environment for 1 hour
- Feel the feeling of flying over valleys and plateaus
Many people have a dream to see Mt. Everest once in their life. Especially when you are in Nepal, this is one of the most do activities. We offer the shortest and best way to experience Mt Everest and other significant mountains in 1 hour Mountain flight to Everest. This flight is perfect for the people who don’t have time to do the trek to the Himalayas or are not able to with the physical conditions.
- Flight ticket
- Airport transfers (Hotel - Airport - Hotel)
- Airport departure tax
- Everest Experience Certificate
- Personal expenses
- Hand Sanitizer and face mask
Tour Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation up to 2 day(s) prior departure, Or traveler will pay 20 % of the tour amount
Tour Date Change Policy
Tour Date can be changed 2 day(s) prior departure
Good To Know
Nepal is the home of eight of the highest mountain in the world. The only way to see all of them in such a short time is by flying past them. This Mountain flight offers to have a close look at 6 of the highest mountain in the world. Among them Mt Everest (8,848.86m ft), Langtang Lirung(7,234m), Dorje Lakpa(6,966m), Phurbi Ghyachu(6,637m), Gauri Shankar (7,134m), Shisha Pangma(8,013), Numbur Himal(6,957), Pumori(7,161m), Nuptse(7,855m), Lhotse(8,516m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), Makalu (8,475m), Kanchenjunga (8,584m), Choba Bhamare(5,970m), Melungtse(7,181m), etc are the major peak you will see on this flight.
Regular flights are departing every day from Kathmandu towards the east Himalayan ranges of Kathmandu valley. 1-hour long mountain flight flies higher than some of the Himalayan peaks. During the flight, you will spot at a first Glance more than 25 Himalayan peaks to the east of Nepal. Starting from Langtang Lirung on the north of Kathmandu towards Mount Everest and Kanchenjunga in the east. While plan make their way back to Kathmandu passengers second look at the view.
After you take off from the airport, our flight attendants will provide a Himalayan peaks map which will provide all the information about the peaks you will witness during your flight. She will also give a briefing about the Visible Mountains. Once you are very close to Everest Pilot invites each passenger to the cockpit to take pictures of Everest from their large windscreen.
To celebrate your once-in-a-lifetime experience to the top of the world we provide Everest Experience Certificate to you. After your safe landing in Airport, we will transfer you to your hotel.
Communicate with Namaste Nepal Trekking and Research Hub Pvt. Ltd
- 1. Your enquiry is sent directly to the company.
- 2. They will reply to your own email, from where you can continue the conversation.